Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

Jessie is gonna break free and execute Walt with a pistol shot to the dome, then take his own life. That's my prediction. There will be blood.

It was refreshing to see Walter Jr. do something else besides eat a bowl of cereal   :kappa:

Walt to return with Saul, Huell and the gang to mess everyone up.

And I have to say this is the best show I have ever seen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope the show doesn't end in a lame firefight between Walt and the aryans.

The FireFight will happen at some point but Gilligan wouldnt end like that.

Goat ending would be holly grown up watching the video from her baby shower.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The FireFight will happen at some point but Gilligan wouldnt end like that.

Goat ending would be holly grown up watching the video from her baby shower.

I have to agree with you on that one.  That would be a good ending.  If Walt just disappeared and us not knowing if he got killed or lived, with Holly all grown up with a bucket load of money and not really knowing who her father is.  Maybe the meth business doesn't end with Walt and continues with her? Miss Heisenberg ;)

I was SO CERTAIN that when they were rolling around with the knife that someone was gonna get stabbed but it never happened.

You can tell that even after skyler pulled a knife on Walt and cut him, that he still cares for her. If he honestly thought it through to where he took holly just so it looked like Skyler was innocent and then dropped her off he is the GOAT. I initially thought he took her just out of spite or anger, but knowing Walt it was all part of his master plan to make Skyler look innocent. Thats real love right there. Get in the Meth Business, Become a Kingpin, Involve your Wife, then when the fuzz come sniffing, make sure they dont think your wife did anything. TRUE LOVE

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was SO CERTAIN that when they were rolling around with the knife that someone was gonna get stabbed but it never happened.

You can tell that even after skyler pulled a knife on Walt and cut him, that he still cares for her. If he honestly thought it through to where he took holly just so it looked like Skyler was innocent and then dropped her off he is the GOAT. I initially thought he took her just out of spite or anger, but knowing Walt it was all part of his master plan to make Skyler look innocent. Thats real love right there. Get in the Meth Business, Become a Kingpin, Involve your Wife, then when the fuzz come sniffing, make sure they dont think your wife did anything. TRUE LOVE

I agree! He obviously new he would never see his family again, also that he probably wanted Marie to forgive Skyler, and this was a good way to show he was totally psycho and all his fault.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was refreshing to see Walter Jr. do something else besides eat a bowl of cereal   :kappa:

Walt to return with Saul, Huell and the gang to mess everyone up.

And I have to say this is the best show I have ever seen.

Still leaves it open for dual shotty canes as you had predicted

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree! He obviously new he would never see his family again, also that he probably wanted Marie to forgive Skyler, and this was a good way to show he was totally psycho and all his fault.

yeah I agree too, the more I think about it the more I think Walt is a genius and he did all that with Holly to get skyler off the hook. Bc when he was shouting at her on the phone about being stupid and dont ever cross him he was crying and emotional, clearly upset that he was doing it, didnt look like real rage to me. Looked like real sadness. Walt is the smartest guy ever!

That was crazy. GOAT episode by a long way. 

That handshake looked difficult for Walt to make but I'm guessing he's coming back for the money and that's why he has the machine gun.

Jesse being chained up to cook was really dark... like wow

Just finished this ep. Mind=blown. So depressing knowing the show is coming to an end. Hope VG and crew writes another epic series.

This is truly the best TV show ever...we're witnessing greatness.

And to those saying I hope the ending doesn't suck...I think if Vince has earned anything it's our trust. He did what other great shows failed to do.

He wrote the last season with the fans in mind, and boy has it paid off. These last 8 episodes are amazing, and I have no doubt this ending will be true to the show.

Long Live Heisenberg.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Amazing episode. 

I think Walt will come back for Jesse or his family not because of the money. 

Can't wait for the next two episodes. Don't even know what to expect. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just hope they don't ruin the show with a bad ending like LOST did.

LOST ending was good.

That breaking bad episode from last week was the turning point.

My prediction is when Walt sees the blue crystal meth he figures out Jesse is still alive and cooking and that is when Walt comes beck to kill the Nazis and Jesse to end everything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My Random Prediction - Aryans go to find dvd of Jesse telling the whole story (at hanks house), and marie skyler and walt jr are there and they end up having to kill them, then Walt in his last act of heroism comes back to kill the aryans and save his only "family" left which is Jesse.

He ends the whole series by Jesse running off into the distance and Walt so overcome with grief, he takes the ricin.