Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

Walt is literally the exact opposite of what he was in that flashback. The only problem is he still thinks he is doing right for his family. That phone call was literally pure evil. He said "Hank crossed me, you wont see him again." Madness.

That or he was probably making skyler seem innocent. Bc he was crying while he said it. Holy crap vince was not joking when he said this was his favorite episode ever. Seriously the greatest episode ever. 

What's upsetting about the Call from Walt to Sky is that she will probably never even know what the intent was.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What's upsetting about the Call from Walt to Sky is that she will probably never even know what the intent was.

I think she did. She was just in shock that she knew it was the end between them. He made it pretty obvious when he said it was all him. They both know that isn't true.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Right. She won't know he was still protecting her. The craziest realization to me, was that the WHOLE reason he did all of this was to protect his family. he came to the realization when he saw flynn protecting Skyler that he was the danger. The whole Ozymandias culmination was all blown up right there for me. The second he saw that then boom empire crumbling. 

Right. She won't know he was still protecting her. The craziest realization to me, was that the WHOLE reason he did all of this was to protect his family. he came to the realization when he saw flynn protecting Skyler that he was the danger. The whole Ozymandias culmination was all blown up right there for me. The second he saw that then boom empire crumbling.

His meth empire or "family" empire.

yeah family, basically the whole reason he was starting this whole thing was to protect his family, and in that moment he realized that they needed to be protected from him. I just thought that was a crazy moment in Walts mind.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesse would have been killed under Walt's orders if it wasn't for Todd. I'm still in shock that Hank truly wanted him dead.

Why is this shocking to you?

I would prefer if they ended the show with Walt being evil, but I have a feeling he is going to come back and save Jesse with that machine gun.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

called marie lookin at the brains as foreshadowing for hanks brains on the desert sand. SOLARITYSTRADAMUS. jk was kinda obvious but I was gutted when Walt told Jessie about Jane X_X. Loved the ending looked like he was in a graveyard with those tombstone lookin things behind him. FORESHADOWING? I THINK YES

called marie lookin at the brains as foreshadowing for hanks brains on the desert sand.

They do that all the time in the show - Chekhov's gun. Do you remember the bell sound when Gus died?

(From the elevator and Hector Salamanca.)

They do that all the time in the show.

Do you remember the bell sound when Gus died?

(From the elevator and Hector Salamanca.)

Yea I remember that, greatest death of all time btw haha RIP Gus. Tons of Easter eggs in the show actually. Final episode is called Felina aka Fe-Li-Na Iron ----> Lithium, Sodium ----> Blood, Tears, Meth (Saw that on Twitter)

T3F7Nax.png

I just recently binged through all episodes of Season 1-7 of Dexter and this couldn't be more true.

Also, tonight's episode of Breaking Bad was beyond insane. I don't know what's real anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1