Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

I read somewhere too that this episode is vince gilligans favorite. That means it will be absolutely 150% epic. Can't wait.

Agreed also I have just seen Aaron Paul say that his favourite "bitch" is coming up. And that we will know what he means when we see it. Somewhere in the 3rd to last episode

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've lost count, is there 2 episodes left? This makes me sad and happy at the same time. AMC have some BIG shoes to fill.

I've lost count, is there 2 episodes left? This makes me sad and happy at the same time. AMC have some BIG shoes to fill.

They have Walking Dead starting up again. Walking Dead and Breaking Bad were alternating Sunday runs for a while now. Walking Dead is going to prob alternate with something else now, but no clue what.

How did I now just find this...#followed. Loved the show since day 1, sad to see it's coming to an end in the next few weeks. Thank God Walking Dead will start again soon after.

Agreed also I have just seen Aaron Paul say that his favourite "bitch" is coming up. And that we will know what he means when we see it. Somewhere in the 3rd to last episode

hahahahahhaha I cant wait to see that! 

The funniest thing about that Joking Bad was having Cranston and Aaron Paul in the audience... and then bryan cranston threw a pizza hahahahahaha I lost it! 

Season 1 Episode 7 when Jesse sees Walter with his shaved head for the first time he says Walt looks like Lex Luthor. The actor who plays Walter, Bryan Cranston, is cast to play Lex Luthor in the upcoming Batman/Superman movie. How's that for foreshadowing??

I read that Cranston denied being cast as Lex Luthor after those rumors popped up. 

I read that Cranston denied being cast as Lex Luthor after those rumors popped up. 

I thought he was actually cast. If those were indeed just rumors then I will be sad. I just started watching breaking bad. I'm only on season 2.

Aaron Paul live tweeting, that ^, Vince Gilligan said this is his favorite episode. I'm terrified.

Not kidding, someone I was listening to the other day predicted the intro flashback and what's happening with Jessie now.