Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

It has potential I think, more potential than low winter sun. Plus I read somewhere (havent looked at article above if its same or not) that its obviously before walt ever came to saul, and could involve how he got involved with Gus fring. Could be a pretty cool story line and would be awesome to have one of my favorite characters back.... Mike Ehrmantrout

EDIT: Just read article above that one sounds more like the comedy with light drama vs the article I read which sounded more geared towards drama with light comedy

It would be really weird to see the End of BB, and then see the same location again. I don't know yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If the same minds are behind this show than it will be amazing, just not sure how it will live up to BrBa

http://www.thewrap.com/breaking-bad-spinoff-better-call-saul-is-a-go/

Here is the article I read, sounds like vince gilligan is going to help get it started and then hand it off to a lead writer. Has potential if this is true.

EDIT: This article also mentions that making the show a 'Prequel' could lead you to believe that Saul may or may not make it out of BB

If the same minds are behind this show than it will be amazing, just not sure how it will live up to BrBa

I'm imagining it will be a bit more light hearted because Saul is essentially comic relief for Breaking Bad while being an intrical piece in the story line.  

No. It just got announced one will be made. They haven't even began production. Just an announcement that they will make it.

So the next episode might be the best one of them all. Gilligan said it was his favorite and they\ 5B trailer amc posted back in July was about this episode. I think what sucks the most is that I'm going to miss it because of work.  :salt:

So the next episode might be the best one of them all. Gilligan said it was his favorite and they\ 5B trailer amc posted back in July was about this episode. I think what sucks the most is that I'm going to miss it because of work.  :salt:

You got a computer at work?

BBs always replay after Talking Bad which airs an hour after the original airing of BB.

BBs always replay after Talking Bad which airs an hour after the original airing of BB.

This and you could always just watch a stream if you don't have a DVR.

This and you could always just watch a stream if you don't have a DVR.

I'm a waiter so I can't watch it at work. I have a DVR but it's the thrill of watching it live that's part of the experience.

I'm a waiter so I can't watch it at work. I have a DVR but it's the thrill of watching it live that's part of the experience.

No way man, commercials will be the death of me. Completely ruins the mood.

I watch it an hour after it airs on DVR.  So much better than dealing with commercials.  We're not animals, we live in a society, with DVR's.  

Well sometimes I pull the pro move and start it like 20 minutes in so it finishes live and I still don't have to deal with commercials.  

Season 1 Episode 7 when Jesse sees Walter with his shaved head for the first time he says Walt looks like Lex Luthor. The actor who plays Walter, Bryan Cranston, is cast to play Lex Luthor in the upcoming Batman/Superman movie. How's that for foreshadowing??

I read somewhere too that this episode is vince gilligans favorite. That means it will be absolutely 150% epic. Can't wait.