Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

Hitler youth take out gomz and the thing, Walt sends the tape to the dea and fakes his own death. Shootout looks like a drug buy gone bad. Walt comes back for revenge on the nazzis because they fucked with his family. Marie gets killed by the rc car in the cul-de-sac kid because she is a dumb cunt who wasted our time with that clepto storyline. Anything else y'all want to know about the last few episodes?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah after thinking long and hard hank cant die.... then Walt would get away with it and no one else would have any evidence or even a clue that Walt is the mastermind. Bc if hank and gomie go down then jesse is just sitting there with no weapon and they would kill him too. Chig was right when he said Jesse pulls the car around and gets them out, thats a solid theory anyway. If Hank dies then what other loose ends do they have to tie up?  Walt JR and saul? Yeah right like they would leave that for the last episode.

Is it at all possible they weren't trying to kill Hank and Gomie? They took out all those guys a couple of eps back pretty quickly and now can't hit a couple of targets out in the open?

Todd wasn't even aiming and part of me feels that shot was included on purpose.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've been watching Breaking Bad for about 4 days now, I finished season 2 last night. OH MY GOD.

Might want to stay away from this thread...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spoilers only get me more excited to watch it and see what happens. :S

Okay, but doesn't that eliminate the element of surprise and shock, or excitement of what's going to happen next?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I came home around 9:55 last night bc I was driving home from my fiancee's place... asked my parents to record BB because I knew I would be home late and I could watch without commercials. I walked in at 9:55 and they were recording it in the living room. I just ran through the house with my fingers in my ears screaming bc I didnt want any spoilers lol. I HATE SPOILERS

I would almost rather have spoilers than these unbelievable cliffhangers!  They are gonna be the end of me.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay, but doesn't that eliminate the element of surprise and shock, or excitement of what's going to happen next?

I still have the excitement of OH MY GOD IS THIS GUY GOING TO DIE IN THIS SCENE?! Wait no.. He's just taking a shi- WAIT NO HE'S ABOUT TO DIE. Wait... Yeah I think he's about to... Yeah he just died. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Breaking Bad prequel in works

http://tinyurl.com/ngdc9rk

Not sure how I feel about this. Although Saul is a pretty cool guy on Breaking Bad, I don't think I like him enough to watch his own series. Will be interesting to see how that plays out I suppose.