Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

Anybody notice that Skylar is pushing Walt to kill his best friend kind of like Lori in the Walking Dead. Saying stuff like taking care of the threat to your family and stuff. Oh the similarities.

The new episode was a bit underwhelming.

What I think will happen:

Walt puts out a hit on Jesse asking Todd and his uncle for help.

Moments before it happens, Walt will change his mind because he actually cares for Jesse. Also I think he'll end up killing Todd and his uncle.

The jacket Walt wears in the future scene is very similar to the one Todd wears this season. If the theory that Walt takes on traits and etc of the people he kills, then this could be a possibility.

I can't wait to see how that machine gun comes into play, and what happened to his house. And when that old lady drops here bags when Walt says hi, makes me believe that it got out what he's done, and he's currently on the run setting up for his last stand. Cus you have to bring in his ego and pride into the situation. You really think walt is going to go out by dying from cancer? No a firefight seems more to his interest. And he took the ricen out of his so maybe he'll take it as a backup if he gets taken a live in the firefight. 

Just me thoughts. 

^Walt faking his death would make sense with the fake IDs and that lady acting scared like he's supposed to be dead or something. Can't wait til next week.

Jaw is still on the ground

I figured it would happen after he hung up on the skinhead dude it became obvious they were going to make sure walt stayed alive.. Will be interesting if they force walt back into cooking. This has huge implications in the show especially if Hank has only told one person about Walt.

That last scene was great. :o

I think Gomez will bleed out because he got shot.

Maybe Hank will die? I'm not sure, seems kind of anticlimactic.

After the gun fight ends both Gomez and Hank might be dead and they'll free Walt. Then they notice Jesse in the car but Walt will convince them to spare his life.

Couple of my theories

Either Jesse swings around in Walt's car and picks Hank and Gomez up. And then that's when Walt gets out of town. 

Or Walt exits the vehicle somehow and steps in the cross fire (like Gus did) and tells Todd's crew to let them go and he'll cook for them. Then he flees to New Hampshire and that's why he needs the M60 because Todd's crew is after him."

Ozymandias is next!

NOOOO NOT GOMIE. jk fuck him. I'm actually starting to feel bad for Hank and not really any remorse for Walt and Jessie. Marie looking in the bin at the brains is foreshadowing for hanks brains about to be splattered all over the desert. I think this series is gonna end with the "bad guys" winning and getting away with everything, even though the odds are against them. regardless its gonna be hard hiding this erection for 7 more days.

• Upvote (+1) 2