Harville2

Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul Discussion

I'm too excited for this. With Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones spread out to cover this entire summer, I can't ask for more perfect timing. Going to be disappointed when it ends though, GoT will then be the only high quality show left (at least for me). We need a new hit show! The Walking Dead is almost there, but it can be TV cliche-y and predictable at times.

And the way I think it's going to end is that Hank was about to turn him in, but Walt dies so he doesn't, and Skyler gives half the money to Hank and Marie to keep quiet. Don't know about Jesse. I think he'll start working under cover for Hank.

I'm too excited for this. With Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones spread out to cover this entire summer, I can't ask for more perfect timing. Going to be disappointed when it ends though, GoT will then be the only high quality show left (at least for me). We need a new hit show! The Walking Dead is almost there, but it can be TV cliche-y and predictable at times.

And the way I think it's going to end is that Hank was about to turn him in, but Walt dies so he doesn't, and Skyler gives half the money to Hank and Marie to keep quiet. Don't know about Jesse. I think he'll start working under cover for Hank.

Sons of Anarchy

• Upvote (+1) 1

the most excited ive been for any show/movie ever! weve been waiting too long for this!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk if Walt dies, but he definitely is taking up Saul's offer and getting his name changed/leaving town (remember beginning of season 5)

I just started watching Breaking bad a few months ago an I binged so hard on the show, i watched like the first 2 seasons in a weekend or something crazy like that. started slowing in the third season down since I knew was almost done the show and kind of savoured it. Well in done all 4 seasons now and haven't watched any of the 5th season yet so please no spoilers.

As I was watching the show I noticed something. Has anyone made connection of the two names Walter WHITE and Jesse PINKman?
If you didn't those were the 2 guys in reservoir dogs that made it to the meeting point at the beginning. Mr.White and Mr.Pink. Of course there was Mr.Orange, but he was passed out for a good mount of the time.

Yeah remember his birthday episode, when he does the 52 thing and hes at some denny's type diner and gives a fake name to the waitress and then goes to the car and pulls out a suitcase? My guess is hes changed his name and is on the run, but still trying to sell to get some money. My biggest question is if hes on the run what happened to skyler? Hank has to figure out that she helped him launder money into the car wash. Lots of questions as of now but Im VERY excited

Idk if Walt dies, but he definitely is taking up Saul's offer and getting his name changed/leaving town (remember beginning of season 5)

Yeah im with you, hes on the run it seems to lead us to believe, my question is what happens to skyler? And how the heck does Hank leave the bathroom after seeing that? does he go back to the patio and just arrest walt right there? lol 

Yeah im with you, hes on the run it seems to lead us to believe, my question is what happens to skyler? And how the heck does Hank leave the bathroom after seeing that? does he go back to the patio and just arrest walt right there? lol 

SO many questions!! i have no idea whats even possible of happening! That's why im so excited!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think, too, that they'll do a flash back before at least one of these new episodes about how Walt actually got to Brock and gave him the lily of the valley. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think, too, that they'll do a flash back before at least one of these new episodes about how Walt actually got to Brock and gave him the lily of the valley. 

Dude that would be unreal, once they showed Walter sitting by his pool and then zoomed in on the Lilly I knew he was a changed man. Bryan Cranston does such an unbelievable job with that character its amazing. Think of how naive he was in season 1, now he is a stone cold killer! Such an amazing show Im so excited to see how it ends!

As I was watching the show I noticed something. Has anyone made connection of the two names Walter WHITE and Jesse PINKman?

If you didn't those were the 2 guys in reservoir dogs that made it to the meeting point at the beginning. Mr.White and Mr.Pink. Of course there was Mr.Orange, but he was passed out for a good mount of the time.

Really? No one noticed? Or am i the only who finds this interesting?

Definitely going to watch a marathon of the last season to catch up. Only thing I remember is them robbing that train and Walts brother in law making a connection from the toilet

Dude that would be unreal, once they showed Walter sitting by his pool and then zoomed in on the Lilly I knew he was a changed man. Bryan Cranston does such an unbelievable job with that character its amazing. Think of how naive he was in season 1, now he is a stone cold killer! Such an amazing show Im so excited to see how it ends!

Some of his finest work http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1f13b26c30/sense-of-smell

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have faith in Vince Gilligan on making the ending good. I honestly cannot see how Vince could fuck up the ending. 

Maybe if Walt was in a coma the whole time and it was all a dream. That's probably the only way to ruin this show.

The excitement is real!

Its going to be such an amazing finish, as the guy above said Vince Gilligan cant screw this up.... if he was in a coma and it was all a dream then that was a VERY VIVID and particular dream! lol.