Sign in to follow this  
Brad Pitt

Halo Reach Xbox One update out now!

Played a game for the first time in about 3 years last night. Several things made me grateful for Halo 5.

The magnum's range is poop.

Bloom is still the worst idea ever.

The first thing I noticed was how low the reticle is.

You can't crouch while moving. That got me killed once.

Everything felt slower. Everything.

Granted it was the Team Slayer playlist which isn't TU, but it made me greatful for how smooth the controls are in H5.

This thread reminded me of when 343 released the TU for Reach when they got control of the game from Bungie. It pretty much made the game 100% better and yet there are still people to this day that think it made the game worse. 

That makes zero sense to me. It nerfed AL, reduced bloom and added melee bleedthrough. I don't know why people would think it was better before. That TU is probably the best thing 343 has ever done. They should have added it to all the playlists.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This thread reminded me of when 343 released the TU for Reach when they got control of the game from Bungie. It pretty much made the game 100% better and yet there are still people to this day that think it made the game worse. 

That makes zero sense to me. It nerfed AL, reduced bloom and added melee bleedthrough. I don't know why people would think it was better before. That TU is probably the best thing 343 has ever done. They should have added it to all the playlists.

I still don't know of a single developer who decided to fix issues with a game and only apply it to half the game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I still don't know of a single developer who decided to fix issues with a game and only apply it to half the game.

Yeah it sucks that you had to either player the TU playlist that was dead or the MLG playlist which was suicide if you were alone.