CyReN

Halo Pro Player - LethuL AMA

Can you confirm - with a pinky swear - that you read the HCS Pro League rule set top to bottom?

I may or may not have read a sparknotes version

• Upvote (+1) 7

Did you get your setup at the OpTic house figured out?

Answering these on a new PC that I just got from best buy an hour ago. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

If you had total control over the HCS settings what would you change, if anything? (Radar, weapon balance, sprint etc.)

I can't answer about radar for sure in this game, haven't played in it. I'm sure without it the game would be fine, but unfortunately that's an empty point right now. Weapon balance can be tweaked but so can starting weapons and weapons on the map. I think changing weapons around and maybe making AR not a starting weapon but a pick up in place of SMG's and stuff could work well. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Who were you rooting for, rocky balboa or dolph lundgren?

Dolph 

Who came up with the idea for your reveal in the Vision episode?

Hitch and Hecz had a few ideas and we agreed on that one.

No idea man, if you're super serious about trying to compete for a while if you have a friend in the states that is also into it see if you could try to set something up for a while. Other than that I don't know, online halo is in shambles. 

I am 200% serous. I Bleed eSports and Halo. If it wasn't for H3 I may not be alive today. But I hear your words and Once I get stateside no matter how long it takes, I'll make sure you see my name, Thanks for the response.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do you and the rest of OpTic plan on using YouTube regularly?

Secondly: What's your favourite Halo game?

Pick one for online play and one for LAN if need be.

Halo 3 is my first love. LAN h3 has never been topped by anything for me. 

I don't know if we plan on trying to be full time youtubers or anything but I know we are going to try to get some stuff out there. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I read that you were watching the CS GO finals at ESL One. The Virtus Pro squad has been together for 37 months. TaZ, Pasha and neo have even teamed longer together. 

What do you think needs to happen so that we can see that sort of consistency in a Halo squad? 

Honestly I dont know. I dont know if stuff like that will ever be seen in Halo. They are a really special case. Contracts and orgs and stuff make it a little longer but tbh I think team changes will always run wild. People just can't play video games together nowadays. 

If anyone can figure this out besides me I would like that though. Rostermanias can get scary.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the best advice you can give to good players that choke under pressure? How do you guys keep the composure on the mainstage? 

I think choking is extremely mental. Honestly breathing is really important. I think pros to this day still get extremely nervous, it makes some people play better.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Maniac said in his retirement interview that one of the biggest things that separates AMs and Pros is attitude. What do you think is the biggest difference?

#cummies4lyfe

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anything left in Halo that you want to achieve?

I don't know what else to do. I definitely want to keep winning as much as possible but from an individual accomplishment standpoint I don't know what else there really is. Maybe a bronze medal? (I don't like gold.)

• Upvote (+1) 3

When is Frosty dropping you

I'm the only reason he's ever won anything except a PGL online tourney so probably never unless he plans on selling his BMW. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I am 200% serous. I Bleed eSports and Halo. If it wasn't for H3 I may not be alive today. But I hear your words and Once I get stateside no matter how long it takes, I'll make sure you see my name, Thanks for the response.

Good luck man hopefully you figure something out

• Upvote (+1) 6

What career path are you considering taking when you no longer play professional Halo?

Maniac said in his retirement interview that one of the biggest things that separates AMs and Pros is attitude. What do you think is the biggest difference?

#cummies4lyfe

Mentality. Frustration is the main part that sets it aside though. I have tried over the past few years to keep frustration completely out of the game. I think it does change from person to person but it's also something you can work on. Something as simple as not complaining before a callout. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Recently I've been watching your streams and your shots look crisp and precise I'm just wondering .... What monitor do you use??? 

Thank you for asking, I use a BenQ RL2455 HM. I also have a BenQ XL2430T 144hz gaming monitor. God bless. 

• Upvote (+1) 8