CyReN

Halo Pro Player - LethuL AMA

Creed is my favorite of the non main characters. 

Michael is my favorite, then Dwigt (I hope you get this reference), then Jim. 

Threat-Level-Midnight.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

If your a competitive player and you do not live in the United states but the United States Virgin Islands which is treated more of a outside place than a state ( i know its not a state) But the connection and internet power is just not there on island what is your game plan to get stateside?

No idea man, if you're super serious about trying to compete for a while if you have a friend in the states that is also into it see if you could try to set something up for a while. Other than that I don't know, online halo is in shambles. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Since you went AMA vs AMAA,

Because of Halo's recent delve into org sponsorships, I'm aware there's probably some contractual reasons I'll have to word this carefully.

In the gaming world, there's certain superstitions about what Makes you Game better each session. eXactly what these things aRe vary from player to player. How do you balance the prescription of this elements when practicing? Do you believe it's necessary for some people or is it strictly a mental thing, that while giving some benefit, it's more the placebo of confidence that helps the player perform?

Thanks if you answer.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Now that you've joined Optic after the recent failure (relatively speaking of course) of the previous Optic team, do you feel as if it's more pressure for your team to place well during this season of Pro League/Finals? Whether it's for Optic's sake or your own.

I dont think there can really be more pressure than we have from winning everything. I'd really like to win for optic though, but we've already had maximum pressure. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm sure playing with 3 of the best halo players in the world, who are also great friends, makes it somewhat easier, but how do you keep from getting burnt out playing so many hours of a video game?

I don't really try to play like 8 hour days or anything like that. 4-6 or something seems to be my max, even then it still gets bearing. A lot of the time you just have to take a day or 2 off and get back to it. I've been a pro for like 6 years now so its kind of normal but it still does get old sometimes. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you confirm - with a pinky swear - that you read the HCS Pro League rule set top to bottom?

If you had total control over the HCS settings what would you change, if anything? (Radar, weapon balance, sprint etc.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Were you nervous about switching orgs? Or did you think it would be best for your personal brand and your team?

I think I speak for anyone in console gaming that OpTic is where you want to be. It is a great brand personally and has benefits that you really can't find anywhere else. I'm just glad that we got it done and have the opportunity to work with them and see what we can do. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Do you and the rest of OpTic plan on using YouTube regularly?

Secondly: What's your favourite Halo game?

Pick one for online play and one for LAN if need be.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo has had a lot of lows since the original trilogy came out, do you find it easy to still hop on Halo 5 and have fun while playing (not winning / being dominant fun, but actually enjoying the gameplay)? or is this more of a profession at this point for a lot of vets?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I read that you were watching the CS GO finals at ESL One. The Virtus Pro squad has been together for 37 months. TaZ, Pasha and neo have even teamed longer together. 

What do you think needs to happen so that we can see that sort of consistency in a Halo squad? 

Since you went AMA vs AMAA,

Because of Halo's recent delve into org sponsorships, I'm aware there's probably some contractual reasons I'll have to word this carefully.

In the gaming world, there's certain superstitions about what Makes you Game better each session. eXactly what these things aRe vary from player to player. How do you balance the prescription of this elements when practicing? Do you believe it's necessary for some people or is it strictly a mental thing, that while giving some benefit, it's more the placebo of confidence that helps the player perform?

Thanks if you answer.

LMFAO I feel like I know what you're asking but I don't want to make this weird

• Upvote (+1) 7

What is the best advice you can give to good players that choke under pressure? How do you guys keep the composure on the mainstage? 

@lxthul, Is it true that you peaked during the Combines?

yes

• Upvote (+1) 1