fryloq

How does CSR register wins in Throwdown?

How does CSR register wins in Throwdown if people quit out before the end of the game?

Does CSR count it as a win? or does it count it as a neutral game?

I ask this only because someone online was trying to tell me that it does not actually count it as a game.  Can anyone help with this topic?

Thank you much!

A win is a win.

A loss is a loss.

A quit is a loss.

If someone backs out before the game starts it's doesn't register as a game, but they are updating that soon.

A win is a win.

A loss is a loss.

A quit is a loss.

If someone backs out before the game starts it's doesn't register as a game, but they are updating that soon.

they can register it as a loss idc but dont ban me for 60minutes because I dont want to play on new zealand host 

• Upvote (+1) 1

they can register it as a loss idc but dont ban me for 60minutes because I dont want to play on new zealand host 

I used to quit a ton of games because of host, bullsh**, anger, other things I had to do, etc and I've never gotten temp banned.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I used to quit a ton of games because of host, bullsh**, anger, other things I had to do, etc and I've never gotten temp banned.

i think the quits erase every 24hrs 

because I quit all the time ,but I go in alone so idc majority of those kids dont even have mics so no guilt on my part 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think the quits erase every 24hrs 

because I quit all the time ,but I go in alone so idc majority of those kids dont even have mics so no guilt on my part 

Honestly, customs are way better.

No need to quit, cool teammates, mostly fair connection.

Plus the ranking system is trash...

for real?

for real?

Bravo said they are working on it. That was quite a while ago.

It will most likely be a surprize update like the red x!

Maybe even alongside the FFA Championship playlist since that playlist will not allow backing out and will give you a loss even for backing out (dashboarding) before the game starts and during it.. Just a guess....

• Upvote (+1) 1

for real?

Quinn also mentioned last week on Twitter that the backing out of lobby before the game has started is his biggest beef. So I guess it's one of their high priorities right now.

So all the games I play when someone backs out are pointless, eh?

If every member of the opposing team backs out before, then yes it is pointless but I believe as long as 1 member of the opposing member stays and it starts up, it still counts if you win.

A guy in Throwdown last night was telling me that if 2 people of the opposing team quits, the game doesn't count. While I find that hard to believe and I can't be bothered to actually find a source, that would make sense considering my TD CSR NEVER MOVES. Lol.

The only time I ever back out of the lobby is when I get a JIP game - seriously, why does JIP still exist?

It's so frustrating in the individually ranked playlists. You get in half way through a game, obviously don't get as many kills as others, and then go down. Either JIP shouldn't exist or CSR needs to take JIP into account because it's a horrific oversight.

• Upvote (+1) 1