Sign in to follow this  
KadinPanti

Planet WHAM! Youtube Content Thread [Understanding Halo eSports]

It's kind of rushed, but here's the first in a series where I attempt to break down what's going on or what's been going on in Halo eSports to those who may be out of the loop in a quick and concise way.

With the first video, I've focused on the state of CLG and whether or not they'll continue to dominate, in addition to how they became to dominate in the first place. Future videos might be less specific, but the E6 stuff is too good (bad) to not cover, so expect something on that as well.

Any and all feedback is appreciated! Hate, praise, dislikes, likes, whatever!

This video in particular is not up to my personal standards. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

i really enjoyed this, you should do a video describing how the game types in halo work (how you score in strongholds, ctf, etc)

• Upvote (+1) 1

i really enjoyed this, you should do a video describing how the game types in halo work (how you score in strongholds, ctf, etc)

I was actually thinking about doing this a while ago! In the style of 3KliksPhilip and what he does for Counter Strike, actually. 

I was actually thinking about doing this a while ago! In the style of 3KliksPhilip and what he does for Counter Strike, actually. 

That post in your sig gave me cancer :(