LiGHTSEY

Christian eSports Organization

Hello all:

BitWar Gaming is a Christian eSports organization with social and competitive teams across several games including Halo 5 and Overwatch.

We are currently recruiting for our Halo 5 competitive team, specifically pertaining to HCS Open Circuit competition.

If you are interested in playing competitive Halo for a Christian eSports org, send me a message to find out more.

Thanks!

GT: LiGHTSEY

And there we have it! The classic first post. Thanks for being "That Guy" @@FrankTheShow, glad we got it out of the way.

If you'd ever like to discuss it let me know since you're obviously interested by it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@Simplicityyy, what is your GT? Within our Halo organization we actually have three levels of players: Social, developmental, and competitive. If you're interested there would definitely be a tier for you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Simplicityyy, what is your GT? Within our Halo organization we actually have three levels of players: Social, developmental, and competitive. If you're interested there would definitely be a tier for you.

HD Simplicityy. 

The other thing is that I have a few buddies that just started a new Halo 5 clan. These are the guys that left one I was in for over 7 months earlier this year, just to get the Achilles armor. We haven't done anything as a clan yet, but until they do stuff, maybe i can play with you guys? Or I can bring them over/talk to them when school isn't keeping us busy.

HWC is coming up and I'd like to be in a team when it happens. Also happy to play with other individuals and if a team forms a team forms.

A few things about me:

Age - 13

Location - US, FL

Played Halo since - 2011

Team Arena rank - As high as Onyx

Favourite team - Spylce

Message me and we'll see if I fit the team and the team fits me

Gamertag is 'Vemzii'