that halo guy

Team beyond competitive Halo club on xbox?

Hey guys.I always find it hard to play competitively and regularly with people that are of equal skill or better cause im that platinum player(in team arena or slayer depending on my own skill/team)that  mostly higher level players cant/wont play with me to rank me up higher and have fun too haha.With the latest xbox update called clubs does anyone here want to create a team beyond competitive halo club when its out where i can play matchmaking n customs to rank up higher,learn the game better and try to get higher than platinum with people here.This is the video on this week on xbox that came last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc4qPKSf60c

Also does anyone want to team up for the beyond 4v4 tourney next tuesday? Your skill does not matter if you are equal thats fine,if youre better than me thats better.Just want a team of ´four.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is a great idea. I usually get Platinum or Diamond in Slayer....after I get Onyx in SWAT :P  For the past few weeks, ever since my H5 clan finished getting Achilles, helmet and armor, I have virtually no one to play Slayer with. Oddly last night I went in and had a pretty decent game on Overgrowth of all maps. like 16-7 I think. 

If you want you can add me: HD Simplicityy

That is a great idea. I usually get Platinum or Diamond in Slayer....after I get Onyx in SWAT :P  For the past few weeks, ever since my H5 clan finished getting Achilles, helmet and armor, I have virtually no one to play Slayer with. Oddly last night I went in and had a pretty decent game on Overgrowth of all maps. like 16-7 I think. 

If you want you can add me: HD Simplicityy

ive already added you.we exchanged msgs a few weeks ago.If i create a club ill inv you to it if you wished to join when its released to all players

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm down to team for the 4v4 tourney. Just a question is it a premium tourney or no?

its a non premium one.ill added you just in case to try to keep you in mind but i have to ask other of my friends if they are up for the tourney.

We'll be creating an official club when the feature goes live :)

sounds good infinity,just thought i get this news out on beyond.Im hoping with the official club i can find people to play competively,socialy, and on customs to rank me and them up as high diamond and above as much as possible on a regular basis.Cant learn how to play team games better if i cant find teammates

• Upvote (+1) 1

We'll be creating an official club when the feature goes live :)

Has this gone up yet? If so can i get an invite to the group- Onyx arena player. Gt King Louie XL

Has this gone up yet? If so can i get an invite to the group- Onyx arena player. Gt King Louie XL

Not to everyone only currently available for preview members on xb1.No official date has been revealed yet but i have bookmarked this topic so I can post the official date ounce its out and then you can ask for an invite to the beyond group

Why is this not yet a thing? What are the administrators of TeamBeyond waiting for?

Oh, neat! I was not aware - have you advertised it anywhere?

Also: you should add MCC and Reach to the list of games (and arguably also Halo Wars 2).

it should appear in front of you on the top of this page, it says" join the Beyond Entertainment xbox club!