logan

Support Party Restrictions!

Please go comment on my reddit thread to bump it up. It's about adding a "Strict" search preference option to matchmaking so you can match equal sized fireteams in arena EVERYTIME.(Team of 4 matches another team of 4 every time. solo players match solo players everytime). This feature would help provide better practice for teams, since they would match other full teams. It would also let people search alone and play other people searching alone too for a fair match, instead of just getting rekt by a team of four. ok thanks

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/51k5s6/matchmaking_search_preference_party_restrictions/

• Upvote (+1) 3

they're going to delete your thread on reddit cause you shared it here, fyi

great site lol

im tilted

• Upvote (+1) 1

you have my support.Which halos had this feature cause didnt 343 promised this would be in h5 at launch?

I know Halo 3 Ranked had it. Halo Reach had it for The Arena. And I think Halo 4 had it. Not sure if H2 did or not.

If they did promise it failed extremely hard because almost any game mode searched alone at a high CSR will be vs a team of four.

you have my support.Which halos had this feature cause didnt 343 promised this would be in h5 at launch?

I believe Holmes said the game would try for team vs. team, then switch to whatever to keep matchmaking speeds high.

I message everyone in the top 8 to tweet at brav/quin about party restrictions. I also messaged 2gre/vetoed. I only got reply's from eL ToWn, Frosty, Penguin, Falcated, and Predevonator. Penguin/Frosty/eL ToWn all said they already tried to get it but 343i won't do it. Falcated/Predevonator said they'd ask but doubted it'd work.

Not sure what else I could try to help increase the odds of this issue at least getting responded to by 343i...

I message everyone in the top 8 to tweet at brav/quin about party restrictions. I also messaged 2gre/vetoed. I only got reply's from eL ToWn, Frosty, Penguin, Falcated, and Predevonator. Penguin/Frosty/eL ToWn all said they already tried to get it but 343i won't do it. Falcated/Predevonator said they'd ask but doubted it'd work.

Not sure what else I could try to help increase the odds of this issue at least getting responded to by 343i...

This is literally killing Halo 5 matchmaking for me, and it's not just needed in 4v4, it's needed in Big Team, and Warzone as well.

You think getting your ass kicked by a to4 in a ~6 minute team slayer match is bad? Try getting spawn raped by banshees, and snipers for 20 minutes...

Absolutely infuriating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is literally killing Halo 5 matchmaking for me, and it's not just needed in 4v4, it's needed in Big Team, and Warzone as well.

You think getting your ass kicked by a to4 in a ~6 minute team slayer match is bad? Try getting spawn raped by banshees, and snipers for 20 minutes...

Absolutely infuriating.

LOL yea sounds like the "halocost" :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Absolutely infuriating.

i concur

• Upvote (+1) 1