CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Only team I see contesting LG for fourth place is E6 based on remaining matchups. 

E6 has severely underperformed so far. I think they'll heat up again just like last season and make some noise. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

The Game 3 ghost melees made me want to turn off my television. The result of that game (and thus the series) means nothing to me. Not only do ghost melees cheat you out of kills (and potentially games), they can have a huge effect on your mind. Not just with tilting - the next time you go to melee someone, a small part of your brain will actually hesitate. The more it happens to you, the more you'll subconsciously doubt yourself. That type of mental effect will affect your performance, and you cannot control it. It's just how the brain works.

343 literally handed Liquid both mental and statistical handicaps. Unacceptable.

It's like the NFL for me now in some capacity, so many concussions, terrible referring, bad commissioner calls etc turn you off from the game. It adds up after awhile and makes you want to stop watching as a fan.

If they were actually working on it or communicated about it I don't think the complaining would be this bad. Probably more wasted keystrokes by us though.

• Upvote (+1) 5

k7FvCt0.png

Okay @@ssbChad , how long have you been waiting to use this?

I probably would have thrown my controller after the first one but to have it happen twice, in one game, is ridiculous! And when thinking about it, those were just the one's we saw. I can't count how many times the casters were surprised by a reversal off camera acknowledging the only way that could have happened was from a ghost melee. Halloween is in full effect! :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Any word on ghost melee's? Or is it just crickets from 343.

It's been crickets for awhile now. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just put my bets in for tomorrow's pro league. Decent Odds.

I'm surprised betting on Halo is even a thing in the UK but it is.

>.>

OpTic to win 

nV to win

e6 to win

• Upvote (+1) 3

This was a frustrating day of Pro League - and I'm pretty pissed at the state of H5 - but I really want to give a shout out to @@Tsquared and @@Elamite. Their casting is so fun to listen to and brings me a lot of joy even when EG is choking for the nth time this season and Spartan gets two ghost melees in one game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

My personal priority list for 343:

1. Fix servers

2. Fix ghost melees

3. Remove/change radar

4. Fix spectator mode

5. Buff EG :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This needs to be fixed.

Dude...it is just immersion. He probably had a high level of lactic acid in his deltoids after all that shooting. :kappa:

you know we are in trouble when some of the most hardcore competitive halo fans are saying, "i can't watch or take this seriously any more"

sad fucking times

• Upvote (+1) 9

Just put my bets in for tomorrow's pro league. Decent Odds.

I'm surprised betting on Halo is even a thing in the UK but it is.

>.>

OpTic to win 

nV to win

e6 to win

Where is this? I was talking to Betway about it recently and they said Halo wouldn't be added to eSports betting any time soon. Also, what are you doing betting at 20 past 6 in the morning haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

So today is the 1yr anniversary of Halo 5.

I'm low key expecting some sort of update (please fix ghost melees) or sales promotion or something... but 343 is just the kind of company that would let this moment slip by unnoticed.