CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I got home and opened up twitter, which reminded me that pro league was on. I grabbed a beer and tuned in just in time to watch the end of the Rig game, started getting kind of hype. Y'know, I've been wanting to play h5 less and less lately because of the servers, but watching pro league always gets me in the mood to grind some Arena.

Then the next game, this shit. And I'm off to play some Overwatch. 

We need to people to tweet this shit at 343 employees especially pros no other way this is going to be acknowledged otherwise.

Yeah, hopefully blatant examples like this at least get their attention. I went and threw those clips on /r/halo the second they hit the forums, 343 needs to address these issues.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I posted this on YouTube and on Twitter.

This needs to be fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Surprised it registered  :flip:

ahaha that's almost exactly what i replied to it on twitter with, with your YT video 

7.6k? yikes.

Fuck you Captain Buzzkill I just watched one of the best CTF games in my life. Just try and burst my bubble. P O S I T I V I T Y.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really wish LOL wasn't playing Optic tomorrow as that more then likely means two loses for this week but at least once that's over with they don't play Optic/NV for the rest of Pro League  and hopefully NV can hand LG a loss.