CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

An example.

I feel like this has been a thing through multiple Halo titles, but i could be 100% wrong. i wonder what causes it. I'm watching the games right now and it almost seems that it varies from player to player. Possibly I'm imagining all that though. 

Edit: a word

Wow. So I guess all of this is an illusion.

Christ people. I may as well go to Reddit if I wanted to read unsubstantiated hyperbolic shit.

Uh

What

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like this has been a thing through Halo titles, but i could be 100% wrong. i wonder what causes it. I'm watching the games right now and it almost seems that it varies from player to player. Possibly I'm imagining all that though. 

All previous Halo games tracked the reticule properly. Only Halo 5's theater and spectator mode has this issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2 and Elamite with Carbon, Classic, Ambush, Turning Point, 5K, Triggers Down, Str8 Rippin, and Instinct puns. Might have missed some. 

Also Narrows?  :intel:

Also Shoot to Kill, Believe the Hype, and Triggers Down.

I know I'm supposed to adapt and all, but I can't help being a little saddened when I see a pro team completely change the direction of the game through use of a Shotgun or Scattershot. 

That shotgun was so key in that Rig SH.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like this has been a thing through multiple Halo titles, but i could be 100% wrong. i wonder what causes it. I'm watching the games right now and it almost seems that it varies from player to player. Possibly I'm imagining all that though. 

Edit: a word

Only time the reticle was off in previous Halo titles was when watching another player in third person.

Why did Ninja try to 1v1 the guy bottom grass instead of chasing the flag guy running through ALG's fountain which he had already gotten weak..........

he gut stuck in the bounce house, i swear he jumped like 2 or 3 times straight up in the air

Only time the reticle was off in previous Halo titles was when watching another player in third person.

I think what I'm remembering is getting in first person POVs of enemy players back in halo 3, from what i remember it was either missing frames or was just super wonky in general

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think what I'm remembering is getting in first person POVs of enemy players back in halo 3, from what i remember it was either missing frames or was just super wonky in general

You were only able to view your own PoV in first person in theater before Halo 5. There was some glitch that allowed you to see it but it was very off.

Regardless of ALG's record, a majority of their series are nail biters and the best series of the night lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow @ that ninja

Yea lunchbox has to hand it up after this series (im joking)

Between the Coli CTF and Rig Slayer games in this EG ALG series is it fair to be critical and call out the absolute lack of control by either team? Both teams playing SUPER sloppy  :apg:

EDIT: Gotta give a nod to ALG in game 5 though. Finally a game with some semblance of control and it paid off in that win

• Upvote (+1) 1