CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

yea I was playing red bar and beat the most powerful team in the universe 3-1 today what did you do?

GGs

yea I was playing red bar and beat the most powerful team in the universe 3-1 today what did you do?

Red bar at the optic house, the most power team house in the universe. LOL nice try!

Red bar at the optic house, the most power team house in the universe. LOL nice try!

Vision upload was taking up all the bandwidth on this internet line smfh

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry, I was to busy being awesome today.

XRBsVDp.gif

For real though, seemed like you had a rough series and was concerned for your well being (you were playing E6 after all).

Sorry, I was to busy being awesome today.

XRBsVDp.gif

For real though, seemed like you had a rough series and was concerned for your well being.

Can't do much when I shoot a fuel rod and I never see the fuel come out of the barrel man let me live :/ 

Can't do much when I shoot a fuel rod and I never see the fuel come out of the barrel man let me live :/ 

Sounds like a normal day on Halo 5's servers, honestly.

• Upvote (+1) 4

:mj:

so i saw a 7.6k peak

little game type and map variety + spectator mode will do that

Pro league viewership actually does pretty well considering nobody plays this game anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 2

so i saw a 7.6k peak

little game type and map variety + spectator mode will do that

Just curious, I keep seeing the spectator mode mentioned as being poor or hurting the game. I'd like to know what aspects are holding it back, and if this is compared to spectator modes form other games(which i know nothing about).

Just curious, I keep seeing the spectator mode mentioned as being poor or hurting the game. I'd like to know what aspects are holding it back, and if this is compared to spectator modes form other games(which i know nothing about).

Well for one, it never shows where the players are aiming accurately.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well for one, it never shows where the players are aiming accurately.

I think that's the entirety of the spectator mode issue. The reticle shown isn't what the player are seeing, and neither is guaranteed to be what the servers are seeing. 

Pro league viewership actually does pretty well considering nobody plays this game anymore.

Wow. So I guess all of this is an illusion.

Christ people. I may as well go to Reddit if I wanted to read unsubstantiated hyperbolic shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Wanna see Gordon Hayward at Season Finals? Let's make it happen by tweeting at him @@gordonhayward or RT'ing the above.

Thanks for the support. :)

edit: RIP on using the twitter thingy.

I think that's the entirety of the spectator mode issue. The reticle shown isn't what the player are seeing, and neither is guaranteed to be what the servers are seeing. 

I wasn't sure if it was more than this, it was the only thing i noticed that was off about it.

One thing i'd like to say is the player outlines make watching so much more enjoyable. 

Just post the link

I wasn't sure if it was more than this, it was the only thing i noticed that was off about it.

One thing i'd like to say is the player outlines make watching so much more enjoyable. 

I'd prefer if the outlines only appeared if a player was behind a wall. Like if a player was half behind a wall only the hidden half of them would have an outline, not too sure how hard that would be to implement though.

I'd prefer if the outlines only appeared if a player was behind a wall. Like if a player was half behind a wall only the hidden half of them would have an outline, not too sure how hard that would be to implement though.

No idea, but i did notice that some of the objects on Plaza do block the outlines of players

I like being able to see the opposing players service tag during engagements though so i know who is fighting who.

Edit: i guess their name usually pops up anyway so it may be a little redundant.

for starters it is very inaccurate and makes halo look incredibly unskillful

plus its also missing lots of basic spectator mode features from other games, but the biggest factor imo is the inaccuracy

agreed, its actually done good every night but tonight

• Upvote (+1) 2

for starters it is very inaccurate and makes halo look incredibly unskillful

plus its also missing lots of basic spectator mode features from other games, but the biggest factor imo is the inaccuracy

An example.

• Upvote (+1) 7

T2 and Elamite with Carbon, Classic, Ambush, Turning Point, 5K, Triggers Down, Str8 Rippin, and Instinct puns. Might have missed some. 

Also Narrows?  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 3