CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Remember when we were all super excited when Halo 5 was announced to be played on dedicated servers and we all proceeded to bust our Halo nuts? At this rate, might as well bring in host function back to Halo.   :mj:

I thought that was MCC?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I thought that was MCC?

Halo 5 too

Look at those RT's and Favs lol

With this horse-shite spectator mode why didn't we at TB push for pros to stream league matches? I've not seen the possibility of it mentioned here for months. Can someone give me an answer pls, it makes no sense to me at all

Halo 5 too

:mj:

I miss CLG in Halo :(

It was great to have such a huge org in Halo. The viewership for the Pro League is probably what made them want to jump ship.

Very happy to see LG doing so well. I definitely thought they would take a step back after losing Eco but they just as good if not better without him.

Halo 5 too

I was so excited writing that :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was so excited writing that :(

You had no reason to believe that Halo 5 customs using dedicated servers would mean 1) shitty dedicated servers and 2) no p2p solution for LANs. Everyone assumed that no P2p was a statement about the online MP.

They gave us the pros, and let the cons come as surprise.

I think I'm done watching online Pro League Halo.

I really tried to give it a fair shot this season again but the game has so many issues (lagouts, glitches, spectator mode issues, settings, etc) and the 1 year is tomorrow with no real meaningful communication from the devs. Tie in the World Series is on with basketball and hockey back now too. Rather enjoy my Wednesday and Thursday nights than get frustrated as a fan.

I'll watch LAN events for sure, but online is just driving me to resent a franchise I once loved. Something has to be said good or bad so we can stop holding out hope. I hate posting shit like this, it doesn't do anything good but I need to vent.

Props to those that continue to support it and run the streams, wish I had that kind of will still. Good luck to all teams!

Put that stream in a background window. We need the viewer count... :(

VicX was a good pickup. Him and Heinz the must underrated players in the game.

Agreed, both super nice guys as well.

I'd throw Shooter in the underrated category with those two.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

T2 is a Halo oracle. I think people forget that before he retired, he was the captain of one of the most successful Halo brands of all time. The guy knows Halo, period.

So funny how the chat was roasting him prior to Snakebites play, until everything he predicted actually happened.

The score was 22-7 to Optic at one point.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why the fuck is viewership so low today damn

World Series and NBA returning is probably hitting viewership a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 6