CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OpTic and nV represent the top two teams from Halo, CoD, and now Gears. 

Hastro and Hecz must be really proud.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1/4 of the viewership as the HCS finals with $2,475,000 less prize money and no Summ1t hosting, no Microsoft hype machine, just a game trying to build a scene. I'll take the underdog with a great program any day of the week :)

You don't need to kick us while we're down.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

You don't need to kick us while we're down.

I'm not at all.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

We weren't saying it's bad Adam, we're not knocking it, we were just talking about how 12k shouldn't be praised at the moment which I could be wrong about, but that's just my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

12k for gears under these conditions is fantastic. Ive never watched GoW, dont play the game, but watched in support of Optic and MLG and enjoyed it. 

12k for halo is pretty sad. and thats only when Optic is playing. With so many improvements made from last season of pro league, I cant believe were still watching this hilariously awful spectator mode when Gears has an amazing one for its first tourney..

onizealot is literally downvoting every positive mention of gears or any mention of halo's poor numbers.

lol

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Question:

Has 343 in any capacity talked about implementing a spectator UI that would work for HCS? I haven't been around Halo since AGL days so I'm just coming back to it.

Question:

Has 343 in any capacity talked about implementing a spectator UI that would work for HCS? I haven't been around Halo since AGL days so I'm just coming back to it.

What HCS?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Question:

they've talked about similar things enough times. never actually made one that works though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

they've talked about similar things enough times. never actually made one that works though.

Seems weird that they are apprehensive about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's low priority (if any priority at all) for them currently.

Whoa really ripping on viewership? We're over 20,000 with Twitch, MLG, and FB for a $25k invitational for a game that has not an esports scene for a LONG time. Growth will come and we're stoked about hitting these #s for a game that couldn't normally crack the front page of Twitch. 

It's because you didn't email Felling about getting the Swarm naked skins out yet :kappa: 

Actually after my first day of negative feelings I eventually got around to enjoying it tonight. Production value throughout was fantastic and event of course went well. 

One issue I had was the face cams randomly would be on/off and sometimes I wouldn't know who I was watching, but everything else was great. 

onizealot is literally downvoting every positive mention of gears or any mention of halo's poor numbers.

lol

See, I told you all he was from waypoint. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

12-20k for Gears if a major win, considering the game was abandoned eSports wise long before Halo was...

Pretty good start for them.

• Upvote (+1) 9

For those of us coming in from the weekend and not wanting to read 15,000 walls of text, here's your summary:

Radar, hitmarkers

Gears, splinter nades, ARs, rent

That cover it all?

• Upvote (+1) 3