CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There is an armor mod in Warzone that does this. 

So it shouldnt be too hard for 343i to get this in then? That radar would be so perfect.

• Downvote (-1) 1

139 automatic kills
across all 13 matches

a little over 10 per game, spread out over 8 players? I can't say that upsets me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

139 automatic kills
across all 13 matches

The numbers Rhys...what do they mean??

• Upvote (+1) 1

Props to @@Infinity for playing devils advocate.

Props to the chat for roasting me.

First 4v4 cast, I'm always looking for feedback.

I am anti radar.

But unsure for Halo 5.

I had fun, hope to see you all again soon.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So it shouldnt be too hard for 343i to get this in then? That radar would be so perfect.

From the vague answers they have given us they have tested something like that before. We do not know how it went though. 

Bv9uRUV.jpg

g4OHHyD.jpg

4EJrnKi.jpg

Apparently these shitposts are ok but when i post once in the chat "BUTWHERESTHRUSTBUMP" I get this:

5rxbrGW.jpg

What gives guys?

No clue. Unbanned

• Upvote (+1) 2

A radar that only shows sprint/thrust? Is that possible? If so wouldn't that be the best option?

That is the best way to punish sprint and thrust.

EDIT: Had a stroke  :bman:

EDIT: We need more Pros to test no radar we can't assume everything will be perfect just because of this scrim.

@@Moa, most Auto kills end in Melees, so you can't really track them.

There was more pistol gunfights and flanks but the movement was far too unpredictable. I'm excited to see what the players within the match thought. 

LG was definitely making some sloppy plays but there were also situations that were literally impossible to fight out of (Regret Slayer)

Accidental neg sorry

All's well. I've been pulling in rep commission like a motherfucker lately. I was gonna burn it at the titty bar anyways

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@Moa, most Auto kills end in Melees, so you can't really track them.

There was more pistol gunfights and flanks but the movement was far too unpredictable. I'm excited to see what the players within the match thought. 

LG was definitely making some sloppy plays but there were also situations that were literally impossible to fight out of (Regret Slayer)

Yup, posted that mid series. It'll be hard to tell if it really made that much of a difference.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reach was played without radar while we had sprint, evade, and jet pack in the game. We don't need a radar that shows sprint and thrust.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Props to the chat for roasting me.

First 4v4 cast, I'm always looking for feedback.

I am anti radar.

But unsure for Halo 5.

I had fun, hope to see you all again soon.

Good job commentating on the parts you actually commentated on, but I'm going to be straight up and down with you man. It got really tiring to hear you constantly make up different reasons as to why you think no radar is bad. 

The Truth CTF game was a perfect example of some comments I felt were highly unnecessary to stretch your bias towards it. 

"Okay.. I just have to say, I'm not a fan of this at all.. El Town just grabs the swords and immediately runs to the other side of the map and starts getting kills with it in nV's base."

Look at the choice of language you chose here. This sounded absolutely ridiculous for several reasons, but the main point I will point out is that I feel you went out of your way to bring this up. Radar/No Radar had nothing to do with this play. If a player can run across the entirety of the map from the very start of the game and get behind them and start killing them, that's just a bad awareness play on nV's part. Now obviously nV is the one of the best teams right now, and they're entitled to make simple mistakes like that, but this was just one of the very few comments you made throughout the entire series that I just felt, didn't needed to be pointed out (in reference to not having radar).

That being said, on the actual commentating of the games, you and @@Clicked did an excellent job.  

Being unsure about radar/no radar is fine. It's your personal opinion and no one can take your opinion away from you. I just had that slight critique on your commentary, because it seemed too highly in favor of radar and it seemed like you were just coming up with excuses on the fly as to why radar should be in the game instead of being impartial.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I thought it was incredibly obvious that due to them being accustomed to radar, they still played a lot like radar was still there. Their play was clunky a bit, and in no way was it due to the fact that there wasn't radar, it's because they've been slowly conditioned to play with a shitty feature.