CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nah. Even after the concussion he had a week where he was destroying then went back to be inconsistent. This season he's playing like he did at worlds

:wutface: come on man. head    ass     separate

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought it was because he was a pear and not a moldy grapefruit or whatever comparison you made yesterday

stare.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I cant do that, its very uncomfortable/hard for me. Been using index finger for both lb and Lt since Ps1. Paddles fix that for me though.

What? You don't use the middle finger for LT/Stabilize unless you're doing a stabilize jump. Otherwise, use your index like normal lol

Always cool to see people talk about what they don't understand.

Even apg would tell you it wasn't the concussion.

Didn't they beat E6 on it yesterday?

Didn't get to watch yesterday so I'm surprised everytime I've seen this team play on this map they've struggled especially when the other team had snipe control

• Upvote (+1) 1

Regardless of whether they win or lose LOL taking this to game 5 is impressive good to see my faith in this team was well placed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

nV is the #1 team right now in my opinion.

Taking them to Game 5 and having the composure for that reverse Empire Stronghold sweep says so much about LOL. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make Top 4.

Even apg would tell you it wasn't the concussion.

Jesus man.  He has and would say that because he's not going to make any excuses for himself, but the fans are allowed to make excuses for him.  Especially since in this case its true.  Have a little compassion christ.

I'm just glad he's back!

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think my team is going without me, I'm the one that can't attend Beyond%20Sad.png

and before anyone asks me to explain, I can't, but I've been to every tournament the last like 6~ years. It's a good reason.

I'll make the call closer to the event if I want to go and they dont have a 4th

This is what happens if you miss an event...  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV is the #1 team right now in my opinion.

Taking them to Game 5 and having the composure for that reverse Empire Stronghold sweep says so much about LOL. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make Top 4.

Online?

• Upvote (+1) 2