CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

FFA with power weapons is pretty awful.

Cool idea, rather have Pistol / AR's only when playing though.

PW/Power ups in ffa is terribad.  the problem with FFA in H5 isn't solved by making it 6 player.  Its solved by not using PW/PUs like its a goddamn 4v4. and fixing spawns.  Isn't this also something that we have been saying for almost a year now?

Come on LoL you can pull this off!

That would be lit af. please happen....

Recovering from a concussion.

Nah. Even after the concussion he had a week where he was destroying then went back to be inconsistent. This season he's playing like he did at worlds
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Crouching seem worse to anybody else? Or am I just imagining it with all the no radar stuff lately?

Edit: Ola is PEELING FACES right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

guys ACE was playing gears of war for like 5 hours last night. thats why he went 2-16. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Crouching seem worse to anybody else? Or am I just imagining it with all the no radar stuff lately?

Both. 

I think it was the Perfection gameplay from Royal2. :kappa: (sorta..)   You watch that and go "woah.  you really need to crouch and whore radar A LOT in this game to be successful"

• Downvote (-1) 1

Nah. Even after the concussion he had a week where he was destroying then went back to be inconsistent. This season he's playing like he did at worlds

Always cool to see people talk about what they don't understand.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That Vic X interview was so good. I live for that kind of Halo banter between old school pros.

• Upvote (+1) 2