CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I turned it off and it was good.  But i have since switched from Bumper Jumper to Helljumper, so stabilize sniping always double zooms.  Maybe i should try auto again...

Yeah, I'm on Helljumper as well. I feel it suits the button layout better.

I made the switch to HJ (which we all know is inherently worse than BJ :kappa: ) too long ago, and I can't get used to hitting RS to zoom in and out again when LT feels so much more intuitive.

• Upvote (+1) 4

df3a07835f1cd62a26841aa21054ff36.png

Thanks man, crazy. LOL is in a real position to make finals! I didn't realize there were 4, 3-4 teams!!
  • Upvote (+1) 6

I think Stellur to EG might be passing of the guard. Maybe they are setting a team up ready for the twins retiring.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone else play on Fishstick? :kappa: I used it because I was playing COD before and the button layout made a smooth transition.

I do because I play with an elite with all 4 paddles. I think it suits that setup really well.

Damn, EG went from Commonly being the problem to Suspector, and now Stellur and 2/3 of those players are on teams above EG, granted that E6 is only slightly above EG. When will people start looking at the core 3 of Towey Roy and Lunch instead of just blaming their new 4th/lastest players? I feel like the twins get a pass from most of the community because of their Halo legacy and the newer players are easier to criticize because they haven't accomplished as much during Halo's lifetime. Now, this isn't to bash the twins but I think it is also unfair to bash Stellur; in my eyes, he is the best player on the team and I believe Roy might be the second best. What I mean by best is that he knows how to play Halo 5 the best on that team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So is it a spawn issue? Uneven weapon placements? Something about the actual geometry? I'm just trying to figure out why it's so unanimously considered biased to one team.

tibby answered it way better xD glad you're participating in the community and not lurking anymore!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks man, crazy. LOL is in a real position to make finals! I didn't realize there were 4, 3-4 teams!!

Yup, when I checked the standings this afternoon I was shocked. People are blowing EG's performance out of proportion, and all the other squads are in a great position to climb the leaderboard.

Halodatahive has messed up. Saying EG played lol and won by a massive number. But the players was Randas squad.

Good spot. I blame Renegade and some dodgy code

EDIT: Removed the series for consistency.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a control scheme that is better than bumper jumper?

I really want to know

Helljumper is amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 7

pyby9YN.jpg

One a scale of 1 to @@mediabrute, i give it a 6. Gotta replace all the faces with Moa, Jimbo, Septiq and Ryanoob to get it to a 9, animated to get it to a Mediabrute

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is there a control scheme that is better than bumper jumper?

I really want to know

I feel like there are a lot of really good options if you have paddles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Helljumper is amazing.

seconded.  Auto stabilize or no?

seconded.  Auto stabilize or no?

I have it turned on. Since I primarily play WZ, it's not much of an issue.

Sundance be flooding my Twitter with MLG Halo pictures. 

plz mean something.

Don't get your hopes up man. They're such a tease when it comes to mentioning the old Halos or a possible throwback tournament. A small piece of me dies inside every time I see a mention like that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Timo

df3a07835f1cd62a26841aa21054ff36.png

Can someone remind me why we are only inviting top four to the finals again with the season as close as it is this season I think 5th/6th should be going as well.

• Upvote (+1) 7