CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

TL losing to E6 after a lot of people put them in their top 3/4 for preseason rankings  :thinking:

Someone is gonna make an excuse don't worry about it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Someone is gonna make an excuse don't worry about it.

Rayne playing on 200 ping and Spartan's been up for 24+ hours? Or could it be the "fatigue" from long series that plauged Hamy and RNG last split?   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

So uhhhhhhhhh do we know who ALG and Optic picked up?

ALG picked up Falcated and Shooter. Nothing official from Optic yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So uhhhhhhhhh do we know who ALG and Optic picked up?

ALG went with Falcated,  OpTic probably went with Heinz

Preseason rankings after roster lock (lets face it Optic is last regardless of their 4th):

1) CLG

2) nV

3-6) TL/LG/EG/E6

7) ALG

8) Optic

I think 3-6 are just too close to call at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Str8 Sick, Cloud, Ryanoob, and Renegade are running games now. Open circuit favorite?

Pretty much confirms Heinz for Optic then

• Upvote (+1) 2

Preseason rankings after roster lock (lets face it Optic is last regardless of their 4th):

1) CLG

2) nV

3-6) TL/LG/EG/E6

7) ALG

8) Optic

I think 3-6 are just too close to call at this point.

Feel like EG might fall to 6th. There's just so many issues with the way the twins have been playing lately. Not to mention I would be surprised if any real chemistry develops with that team. E6 and TL will probably contest 4th and 5th so that matchup should be interesting throughout the season. That would put LG in 3rd. I feel like that's a practical placing assuming no team randomly becomes a god squad with more individual talent than NV, or god forbid, CLG. 

I realize these are sort of wild predictions but I don't feel like they're crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dunno why poaching is a big deal for freaking vidya games but LeBron, dwade and Bosh can all know they're going to the Heat for months and nobody cares.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Feel like EG might fall to 6th. There's just so many issues with the way the twins have been playing lately. Not to mention I would be surprised if any real chemistry develops with that team. E6 and TL will probably contest 4th and 5th so that matchup should be interesting throughout the season. That would put LG in 3rd. I feel like that's a practical placing assuming no team randomly becomes a god squad with more individual talent than NV, or god forbid, CLG. 

I realize these are sort of wild predictions but I don't feel like they're crazy.

I agree for the most part. My only issue with LG is Danoxide and Eco had issues with consistency on Liquid last split. I think the addition of el town and Naded could help with that. I'm a big fan of Eco and think he's pretty underrated, so I'd love to see that squad take the 3rd spot.

I dunno why poaching is a big deal for freaking vidya games but LeBron, dwade and Bosh can all know they're going to the Heat for months and nobody cares.

NBA has a players union and the CBA to address those issues. 

Where does it look like Rammy will end up after all is said and done?

probably still a top am team. ALG went with Falcated and Optic is likely going with Heinz.

Str8 Sick, Cloud, Ryanoob, and Renegade are running games now. Open circuit favorite?

That's a pretty sick am lineup tbh. I feel like we'll see some combination of those guys and/or Rammy/Randa at relegation next season.

not gonna lie it'll be kind of funny if Str8 places well at the Open LANs and ends up making more than Optic over fall season

• Upvote (+1) 3

The amount of difference between those situations in wider than the H1 skill gap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Phade Views from the 6 listening party at HCS Orange plz? 

Not sure what this means.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The amount of difference between those situations in wider than the H1 skill gap.

Not really. Team personnel can't collude but players can in the NBA. Collusion in eSports is all banned
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I know they extended their offer a while ago, but how sick would it be if Frosty went to Optic last minute before the deadline!?!?!?  :kappa:

Not really. Team personnel can't collude but players can in the NBA. Collusion in eSports is all banned

yeah honestly maybe its just because I don't follow league or anything but that doesn't make sense to me. It's not like EnVyUs went out and contacted Snipedown and Huke under their org's noses, the players just made plans for the upcoming season. It's not like Snipedown was even acting on behalf of EG.

How long are Halo contracts for though? Do players sign for a season, a year, or...?

I know they extended their offer a while ago, but how sick would it be if Frosty went to Optic last minute before the deadline!?!?!?  :kappa:

Frosty might as well go back to teaming with the Sudds he could probably carry them and relegate Optic  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1