CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Imagine if this works and next season is no radar

sunnydance.gif

I wonder how removing radar would effect team performance. Would we see different players flourish?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine if this works and next season is no radar

Imagining might be the only thing we can do.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty hyped about this poll tbh. Was it just a radar question?

No there were other questions. Don't know what they are though. Saucey answered a similar question a few pages back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree that it's kind of petty. Almost no game comes out without taking inspiration from some other game.

Exactly.  No Man's Sky used the exact same approach as MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

T2 should look more positive and not have such a negative look on his face.

in his eyes, is a cesspool of negativity.  In this picture, Walshy is admiring the constructive criticism of the TB community  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Exactly.  No Man's Sky used the exact same approach as MCC.

Tbf, MCC being completely broken at launch is sort of different than the bait and switch lie to the public. Unless you mean both games saying you will have fun starting at launch  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

If this vote is anywhere close to 50/50 I'm going to just become the gears equivalent to whatever I am now for halo. Closest definition I can give of myself is "sometimes watch tournaments when I have time/remember guy."

If radar really bothers you that much to stop supporting Halo then you are not a true fan, why don't you already leave now?

• Downvote (-1) 13

Tbf, MCC being completely broken at launch is sort of different than the bait and switch lie to the public. Unless you mean both games saying you will have fun starting at launch  :simms:

"halo 2 EXACTLY like you remember it ten years ago"

:wutface:  :mj:  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 3

If radar really bothers you that much to stop supporting Halo then you are not a true fan, why don't you already leave now?

No need for the negativity. We are about to get another game changing poll we should be hyped. I know I am. Are you? 

Maybe he's a true fan of true halo, but not a fan of what Halo has become.

Maybe he doesn't want to positively reinforce negative behavior.

• Upvote (+1) 6

No need for the negativity. We are about to get another game changing poll we should be hyped. I know I am. Are you? 

I'm down for any changes that will help grow the competitive integrity of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's crazy to think how H5 esports could have done if it didn't take 2 months after the game came out for anything to happen

I feel like the build up to worlds was pretty lit, but the pro league was a lack luster follow-up that took too long to materialize.

The Coalition had great roadmap laid out BEFORE the game launched. 343 always appears to be shooting from the hip (and missing most of the time).

if they took out radar theoretically oldschool players would have a slight advantage eh?

i hope taking grenade hitmarkers off is on the poll.

if ARs are nerfed that would change the game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Worlds qualifiers had tons of teams. From Launch - Worlds this game was good and actually improving a lot for the scene but after that it drastically fell off. 

matchmaking isn't fun so the game is dying 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

matchmaking isn't fun so the game is dying 

The most infuriating part is that they can fix it, but their consistent opacity is putting off even the most hardline fans.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Worlds qualifiers had tons of teams. From Launch - Worlds this game was good and actually improving a lot for the scene but after that it drastically fell off. 

The Halo 4 Global Championship effect, MS loves to blow their load on 1 event for whatever reason (marketing I'm guessing) then the scene dramatically shrinks until the next major game or tourney. While 2.5 million is awesome for H5, I rather see a lot of it put into Pro League or other major events to foster the scene longer.

• Upvote (+1) 5