CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I'm not seeing it. Seems like petty crap between CoD vs Halo fans that want to live in 2011.

Yes, some games are going to have similar traits and environments, it really comes down to the whole package at the end of the day.

I agree that it's kind of petty. Almost no game comes out without taking inspiration from some other game.

But some of that stuff is hilarious, like the fake Jorge with chaingun. 

Reiku quits Warzone games if he doesn't win the initial boss kill.

His reasoning is so cute.

He does? I found his gamertag, the guy has only played two days of arena and hasn't been able to get past Diamond since the preseason, and wants to give feedback for the HCS.

I just thought of something.  

Saucey is doing this poll with pro players about radar and other stuff.  

But if none of the pros haven't played on a good map that has been tested without radar, how valuable is this poll really?  it would more be to gauge interest then right?

• Upvote (+1) 2

The beta has demonstrated that IW is one of the worst CoDs in recent memory. 

In terms of Ninja: I am very happy he is having financial success doing what he loves. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

The beta has demonstrated that IW is one of the worst CoDs in recent memory. 

In terms of Ninja: I am very happy he is having financial success doing what he loves. 

The game will be fine for competitive and general, if the movement was slower, TTK was longer and Rigs and Traits were less OP. There should definitely be some base bans in this game otherwise the competitive side won't look good.

The game will be fine for competitive and general, if the movement was slower, TTK was longer and Rigs and Traits were less OP. There should definitely be some base bans in this game otherwise the competitive side won't look good.

"The game would be fine if it was just a different game".  Note I know nothing of this cod game.

Sounds familiar at least.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Reminder: Please discuss nitty gritty settings opinions about gametypes, weapons, maps, and the rest of Halo 5 here.

Obviously there are big picture things at hand such as radar, etc. but we don't want to clutter this thread since everyone is obviously going to have very different opinions about the settings.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goddamnit @@Saucey why do you have to take your time to do things properly instead of just giving 11% effort and telling us whatever you feel like???  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reminder: Please discuss nitty gritty settings opinions about gametypes, weapons, maps, and the rest of Halo 5 here.

Obviously there are big picture things at hand such as radar, etc. but we don't want to clutter this thread since everyone is obviously going to have very different opinions about the settings.

Can we also have a dedicated Ninja thread and Gears of War one?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can we also have a dedicated Ninja thread and Gears of War one?

We're working on the "Is that a Halo ring in the IW Beta?" thread first.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The real poll we need is whether Ola should cut/shave because apparently we aren't in agreement that he needs to go back to the old Ola. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So if anyone has any intel can someone explain why Batch (left or was dropped?) really doesn't make much sense to me that they would make a team change after they they finally took a series off the top team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has there been any intel on a possible org for LOL? Do they even want one? And what orgs do we think could sign them? Cloud 9 (back again...), Winterfox, NRG?

Almost 30 votes so far :simms:

(NA + EU)

How many did the previous one have?