CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did Tapping Buttons and friends not make it to the Legendary Bracket?

He was playing with RyaNoob and Goofy yesterday in the Open Circuit.

I know cuz they ran over us in the first round  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

eLv as in former eLevate? 

Aries, Randa, Tire Iron and Baby J

@@Yiws They ran into Blaze's team like round 2/3 and lost. So nah they didn't make it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aries, Randa, Tire Iron and Baby J

@@Yiws They ran into Blaze's team like round 2/3 and lost. So nah they didn't make it

Ah the Ego Rangers. Great team surprised they aren't doing better. 

@@Saucey stop posting things goddammit.

Every time I see your name popping up as the last user in the thread I rush like a motherfucker to open the thread expecting the poll.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Our lord and savior has spoken

Lol he blocked me. good times.  I must be doing this internet thing right.  thats 2 blocks this week from people that can't follow logical arguments.

Anyway, when is this poll coming out???  I'm neglecting my family waiting for this thing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The replies to the above tweet are pretty nuts, check out the name of the new rocket launcher :P

https://twitter.com/reflexhalo/status/787695971106975744

Have not paid attention to IW and thought this was a little trolly at first. FPS games are going to have similarities after all, but then I looked at the other 3 tweets with screenshots and.... damn. Infinity Ward is getting a little lazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least those were an entirely different kinds of media

But halo did take inspiration from CoD, So i guess turnabout is fair play?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, it's been heavily noted by Bungie staff themselves the inspirations they took from SciFi classics.

But Aliens and Ringworld aren't rival FPS's lol

• Upvote (+1) 6

In response to the Fuel Rod on Truth, can the same apply for the Plasma Caster on Regret? Kids just got 10 of 14 kills with it on that map :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok, who is this guy?

You see! One of the main problem here is the fact that there is an expectation that the Esports community and the general community need to share a playlist.

No one would expect a poll about Halo Esports to include a bunch of people who have NO INTEREST in Halo Esports, if the playlist in question didn't try to span both communities.

Oh, it's been heavily noted by Bungie staff themselves the inspirations they took from SciFi classics.

But Aliens and Ringworld aren't rival FPS's lol

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I'm not seeing it. Seems like petty crap between CoD vs Halo fans that want to live in 2011.

Yes, some games are going to have similar traits and environments, it really comes down to the whole package at the end of the day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In response to the Fuel Rod on Truth, can the same apply for the Plasma Caster on Regret? Kids just got 10 of 14 kills with it on that map :kappa:

I think it just needs a slightly smaller blast radius.  It is a power weapon, its supposed to do serious damage, but the primary fire explosions can get kills from pretty far away.

@@Saucey stop posting things goddammit.

Every time I see your name popping up as the last user in the thread I rush like a motherfucker to open the thread expecting the poll.

:simms:

Working at the moment on getting some EU Pros to take the poll.

• Upvote (+1) 7

:simms:

Working at the moment on getting some EU Pros to take the poll.

Can we all take a poll to have you stop posting until your poll is ready? :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Have not paid attention to IW and thought this was a little trolly at first. FPS games are going to have similarities after all, but then I looked at the other 3 tweets with screenshots and.... damn. Infinity Ward is getting a little lazy.

Getting lazy? They arrived at lazy like 4 iterations

• Upvote (+1) 2

This would be a great point if it was a public poll (it is pros only), and the fact that the only 2 other platforms for Halo (waypoint and rhalo) only care about warzone gifs and misspelling bravos name.

Also if I were conducting any type of public poll that was HCS related, I would host it in a place where people care about the advancement and merit of competitive Halo, and if players from outside communities want to vote they can sign up for free and participate.

The logic I read on Twitter from misinformed people is hysterical.

Excuse me Saucey, but I have played over 30 days of Warzone, and do not want radar removed. You have to poll Waypoint, r/halo, and my 4 different WZ farming Spartan companies to get an accurate representation of if we want radar removed from the Halo World Championship Pro League LANs (it's for this, right?)

:kappa: 

Excuse me Saucey, but I have played over 30 days of Warzone, and do not want radar removed. You have to poll Waypoint, r/halo, and my 4 different WZ farming Spartan companies to get an accurate representation of if we want radar removed from the Halo World Championship Pro League LANs (it's for this, right?)

:kappa:

Reiku quits Warzone games if he doesn't win the initial boss kill.

His reasoning is so cute.

• Upvote (+1) 7