CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If only we could have Gears of War and Halo both at MLG events. Could be a good way to grow xbox esports with cod on ps4.

This. I miss the old MLG H3 events where many different games were showcased. Halo was the powerhouse but CoD, GoW, and Smash had their own spaces in the venue, it was a really cool experience to go check out other games while Halo was in between matches etc.

Unfortunately I think those days are over.

• Upvote (+1) 4

??????

i don't even know what you just said man

time, money, and effort?

potentially contracts too

What don't you understand?

It's not TBs responsibility to test settings for HCS. But TB also doesn't have an obligation to match HCS.

They can run a no radar tournament simply to please the fans of competitive Halo- HCS doesn't really need to be a consideration. Compared to standard TB tourneys, I think it would generate similar particiption and viewership if not more.

Honest question: Why would the time, money, and effort to run a no radar tourney be any different from what it takes to run one with HCS settings?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like it's pretty obvious what Xbox is gonna do with Halo. First Halo 3 anniversary is gonna happen. It will be dlc for MCC (hopefully it actually works) if you already have it or you will be able to get an Ultimate or legendary version of MCC. It will be released on the original release date of H3 September 25. Now Halo Wars 2 releases in February. Now one of two things will happen (a) Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 esports events will run parallel and use the same lans events. Both will have their World Championship at the same event to build hype.Now when H3A is released it takes over for Halo 5 until Halo 6 in 2018. (b) is pretty much the same except Halo 5 and H3A run together at the same time.  With 3 Halo esports games they make a sort of Halo Con to build hype. 

Or they say fuck it and release another broken halo game. 

(b) is pretty much the same except Halo 5 and H3A run together at the same time. 

There is no way this is an option. Two FPS's at the same time? We can barely support one.

However, what you said for (a) I REALLY hope happens. That would be the optimal situation, and hopefully HW2 actually gains a competitive following. I have my doubts on how that scene will turn out though...

I feel like it's pretty obvious what Xbox is gonna do with Halo. First Halo 3 anniversary is gonna happen. It will be dlc for MCC (hopefully it actually works) if you already have it or you will be able to get an Ultimate or legendary version of MCC. It will be released on the original release date of H3 September 25. Now Halo Wars 2 releases in February. Now one of two things will happen (a) Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 esports events will run parallel and use the same lans events. Both will have their World Championship at the same event to build hype.Now when H3A is released it takes over for Halo 5 until Halo 6 in 2018. (b) is pretty much the same except Halo 5 and H3A run together at the same time. With 3 Halo esports games they make a sort of Halo Con to build hype.

Or they say fuck it and release another broken halo game.

I thought it was pretty much agreed upon that h3a wasn't happening?

Regardless though. I don't see ... any of that happening. Especially not running h5 and h3a together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought it was pretty much agreed upon that h3a wasn't happening?

Regardless though. I don't see ... any of that happening. Especially not running h5 and h3a together. 

Option A is defiantly more plausible. And with Xbox trying to become so esports centric with their big titles, Gears and Halo, and the whole arena thing they are implementing i think Halo Wars 2 esports will happen. And it makes complete sense that they would push Wars and 5 at the same time till H3A comes out. Also H3A is probably coming out and if not then they just keep pushing H5

any word on an org for LOL? 

please not cloud 9. i love c9 but not for halo.

ALSO EG is Scrimming optic

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Haven't read the forums in a few days so I'm sorry if this has been answered a million times but why is Stellur playing with EG?

They had been contacted by Elevate, WFX, and eUnited? I think. C9 and RNG are also options as they said they wanted back into Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude cmon, that org w0uld totally help out the LOL players. Those players are Renegades, and that org would definitely Elevate them to the next level. And if they actually signed with them, they w0uld be on Cloud 9. And if you don't actually believe that than you're just in Denial. But without that org they are just lost somewhere in the team middle, but like the solo team without an org. Team solo mod. That is all.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 62

wow, this is my first time watching Frosty's stream, and i LOVE it

his role is so interesting with the way he distracts opponents, and combines it with amazing shots with all weapons

i could never him watching lxthul's stream, but now that i can hear him, it's clear he's an integral part of their success. 

stream MORE @@iTz So Frosty

• Upvote (+1) 2

That post better be the single most neg repped post in the history of beyond. That's 100% worse than hysterias last post.

i'm lost

which post you talkin bout willis?

i'm lost

which post you talkin bout willis?

My first post, it was troll post so just go neg it.

Dude cmon, that org w0uld totally help out the LOL players. Those players are Renegades, and that org would definitely Elevate them to the next level. And if they actually signed with them, they w0uld be on Cloud 9. And if you don't actually believe that than you're just in Denial. But without that org they are just lost somewhere in the team middle, but like the solo team without an org. Team solo mod. That is all.

What a brain-dead post