CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

worlds liquid was such a freakin solid team man. im sure 

@@TiberiusAudley could help me with the stat but i think they were undefeated against everyone but clg and denial at a point? 

they literally could not beat denial and that really hurt them. glad to see the roster back.

Yeah who knows if the team would still be together if Ace didn't choke with the sniper on plaza  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

nah we have officially realized that tonight it's pointless and if we are gonna get outplayed while going as hard as we were tonight then we won't waste people's time at the event. Hopefully we can hang out and not go to relegation this season and then all go our separate ways

rip halo

nah we have officially realized that tonight it's pointless and if we are gonna get outplayed while going as hard as we were tonight then we won't waste people's time at the event. Hopefully we can hang out and not go to relegation this season and then all go our separate ways

This sarcasm has sated my drama cravings.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tonight might be my least cared about day in halo history I don't even have to will power to reply to Ace with a random comment

Everyone has that day  :mj:

Tonight might be my least cared about day in halo history I don't even have to will power to reply to Ace with a random comment

Should we be concerned with your well being right now?

I would drop $1k easily on a pro online tournament with the classic/pro settings for the prize pool/Beyond Entertainment.

I would support the shit out of it. Tbh.

Anything i can for you to give me some of that money?

i took 4 zzquil capsules mid scrim and I'm currently watching arrested development so do what you want with that information

Take Melatonin dude, its all natural.

:)

Anything i can for you to give me some of that money?

I work 3 jobs and go to University so I can give my crispy hispanic canadian money to all those in need. And Beyond, because they're bae.

So uh... not anytime soon, no.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good shit from Lol. Glad they are still clicking.

Wonder what org will pick them. Renegades ? Winterfox ?

Good shit from Lol. Glad they are still clicking.

Wonder what org will pick them. Renegades ? Winterfox ?

I want Winterfox just because of that sweet logo  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I literally just offered to put up my own money to host a playtest no radar tournament, with competitors that have direct access to speak with 343/HCS team.

I guess that isn't good enough? Somehow? That's fine, we can just wait for the people at 343 who are paid to be doing this to step up!

it's a great idea.

I literally just offered to put up my own money to host a playtest no radar tournament, with competitors that have direct access to speak with 343/HCS team.

I guess that isn't good enough? Somehow? That's fine, we can just wait for the people at 343 who are paid to be doing this to step up!

I bet a lot of OGs would appreciate a no radar tournament by Beyond  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because it would be better if the tourney was open to everyone.

Does Astro want it to be like HCS or do you guys have free rein?

Is lol going to ugc?

I bet a lot of OGs would appreciate a no radar tournament by Beyond  ;)

Still waiting on that TB hosted/Astro sponsored OG H1/2 LAN.

And I know I'll be waiting forever since its never happening