CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This picture in your sig

9449b0e619e253f983cd45177578208a.png

Made me think of this

4b77fe12b4203162a2b282cb8b448a6f.png

Which makes me think, How good of a player would a Snipedown and Lxthul create if they successfully performed the fusion dance?

If they fused. How I think it would be.

fat_gotenks_by_alexiscabo1-d9j9gjm.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

Don't get why the guy still won't do interviews. It would help his brand an people would like to hear what he has to say from time to time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't get why the guy still won't do interviews. It would help his brand an people would like to hear what he has to say from time to time.

Maybe because he doesn't want to? Crazy right? People doing things because of interest and for no other reason but that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The Optic Halo players appear to be a bunch of boring and slightly shy robots in the Vision episodes. They need to spunk it up to get the Optic kiddies invested.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It probably started off as nothing, and then it became a thing, now its his thing. Thus the Frosty brand is born.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe because he doesn't want to? Crazy right? People doing things because of interest and for no other reason but that.

Well you'd think they be obligated being on the most popular esports console team an all but who knows.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Optic Halo players appear to be a bunch of boring and slightly shy robots in the Vision episodes. They need to spunk it up to get the Optic kiddies invested.

Have you not seen Lxthul streams or interviews?

• Upvote (+1) 6

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

giphy.gif

Holy shit yall use this meme way too fucking much. Show a little creativity

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

haha he asks you to choose between 2v2 and h1z1 but then doesn't give you the option for halo :/

He's doing the 2v2 tourney.

Read it as:

"I am competing in a 2v2 tourney today.  I would rather do solos, as well as do sub reviews, but only have time for one or the other due to the 2v2 tourney.  Which would you like to see?"

• Upvote (+1) 9

@@CyReN @@Saucey

Any chance we get a BE FFA tourney with these settings?

No idea what the settings are besides the vague description in the tweet, so at this time: no. 

If they are actually good and the community wants to use them, we can take a look.

• Upvote (+1) 1

haha he asks you to choose between 2v2 and h1z1 but then doesn't give you the option for halo :/

you misread what he said

Zeezbruh stream is a gift from the heavens, never got to see Halo 2/3 LAN tournaments and now I can  :walshy:

A lot of the VODs are on Youtube as well

• Upvote (+1) 1