CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No community stream today im afraid. First day home this week and want to spend time with the GF and my dog.

Sorry Guys, forgive me pls. 

you already go above and beyond for the community, no need to apologize

have a great day dude

• Upvote (+1) 4

Mike (falcated) dropped confirmed?

Unless he's "retiring" for the season, they can't drop him.  Shooter leaving (and replacing him) is their one team change.

Off topic but...I just got a scuf and am having a rough time adjusting to it. I play bump jump. Any suggestions?

You really shouldn't speak on a matter if you don't know the details surrounding it.

Although I don't necessarily agree with what he said, that is the purpose of a forum. To state your opinions and thoughts, educated or uneducated. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mike (falcated) dropped confirmed?

EG was destroying ALG in scrims and then Falcated had to go or something, so they stopped scrimming. Then EG matched ALG with their coach in place of falcated in matchmaking and got absolutely destroyed.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is it possible to delete a team? My teammate told me he can't make it, and I don't see an option anywhere.

You can disband the team, I'll go ahead and do it for you though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off topic but...I just got a scuf and am having a rough time adjusting to it. I play bump jump. Any suggestions?

Keep playing. Takes som time getting used to. I use X(thrust) for the far left paddle. A(sprint) on far right(to make stabilised jumps easier). The middle paddles you don't really need, but I have switch nades on them. If it's easier for you, you can start using one paddle at first. Remove the others. And when you get used to it you ad another paddle. If you want to. The only paddle you really need is one with X.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG was destroying ALG in scrims and then Falcated had to go or something, so they stopped scrimming. Then EG matched ALG with their coach in place of falcated in matchmaking and got absolutely destroyed.

Who's ALGs 4th?

Play, play, play, play.....

I started with campaign just to get used to it, then onto arena.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unless he's "retiring" for the season, they can't drop him. Shooter leaving (and replacing him) is their one team change.

I know haha, wasn't sure if I was reading into the tweet too much

No community stream today im afraid. First day home this week and want to spend time with the GF and my dog.

Sorry Guys, forgive me pls. 

We're already thankful you do what you can. It's not your responsibility that Halo channel doesn't stream both days. Enjoy the day man!

• Upvote (+1) 1

We're already thankful you do what you can. It's not your responsibility that Halo channel doesn't stream both days. Enjoy the day man!

This picture in your sig

9449b0e619e253f983cd45177578208a.png

Made me think of this

4b77fe12b4203162a2b282cb8b448a6f.png

Which makes me think, How good of a player would a Snipedown and Lxthul create if they successfully performed the fusion dance?

Why doesn't Halo channel stream both days? I'm struggling to think of any rational reason.

i think its cause the casters are not available both days i remember seeing something about it but im not 100% sure.

Have we ever gotten an explanation for why EU is only streamed one day? @@Timo

Why doesn't Halo channel stream both days? I'm struggling to think of any rational reason.

Simms explained on a stream last week that the viewership numbers (1000-2000 avg) isn't enough for them to dedicate 2 days of setting up the studio and getting all the staff to the studio and dedicating all that time and work to it.

So basically, EU needs more viewers if they want both days casted.

• Upvote (+1) 6