CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I remember when it was a 14-0 stream FeelsBadMan

i remember when the settings didn't shrink the skill gap even further with stupid changes like rod on truth.

• Upvote (+1) 6

We wanted to share some background of UGC.  Remember our roots are in Halo. In 2017 we will be diversifying our eSports range with other games.  We hope to be a constant support for Halo from this point on.  A lot is contingent on the community!

Check out this video to see progression and back story to UGC Halo!

Video hypes me, very much. 

I really hope the event turns out super awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i remember when the settings didn't shrink the skill gap even further with stupid changes like rod on truth.

I like the words you are saying friend

BUT 

you should probably just adapt. 

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo at 18:15

Kind of sad that Hecz didn't watch, but I liked him placing the trophy front and center. Also loved that he had some hardware for once. Been a while. 

Is EG gonna scrim sometime this century? A little annoyed with what my sub $'s have been earning this month...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is EG gonna scrim sometime this century? A little annoyed with what my sub $'s have been earning this month...

They scrimmed yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think if it's best of 5 until the finals the first series of the finals should still be bo5, then best of 7 for the second series. Bo7 gives the team that didn't lose even more of an advantage. Granted if its like HCS normally is and starts best of 7 in an/lb finals then it's a moot point

They scrimmed yesterday.

Apparently I missed this, did it happen really early or something? And it turns out Ninj is streaming right now. Ask and you shall be answered I suppose.

Apparently I missed this, did it happen really early or something? And it turns out Ninj is streaming right now. Ask and you shall be answered I suppose.

Only Lunchbox streamed.

Halo at 18:15

Maniac is still being introduced as the Captain of OpTic Halo...

Maniac is still being introduced as the Captain of OpTic Halo...

The previous Vision had Maniac's title as entertainer and content producer, so Hitch must have just put in the wrong one by accident.

Not a big deal.

Crazy maniac still gets to stay at the house, Hecz is a g. But from a business point of view, makes no sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Crazy maniac still gets to stay at the house, Hecz is a g. But from a business point of view, makes no sense.

Well I mean, they are friends. Boze, Pamaj, Big Tymer, Flamesword. None of these guys play professionally for him anymore(Pamaj never did?). They are all content creators. Maniac not only does his own content, but he guests in a bunch of ppls vids as well as some series for Optic Nation. Makes a little sense.

• Upvote (+1) 4