Aiming

Radar

Spartan abilities

Arena settings v HCS Settings

Sniper magnetism (added in edit)

NEXT LEVEL

YRFfMvK.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's sad but you would think low sales and low population for recent Halo games would make 343 work even harder to fix the issues in the game but it seems like it's not a priority for them  :flip:

Thank you. Someone on Waypoint just told me that H3 MLG was doing worse than H5 Esports, and that H5 gets millions of views on Twitch. :lxthul:

:mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

:mj:

I told him he has literally no idea about anything going on in the Esports scene and he told me I have no back up for that statement. He also said that H5 is so competitive that they didn't have to adjust the settings for the HCS. :wutface: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I told him he has literally no idea about anything going on in the Esports scene and he told me I have no back up for that statement. He also said that H5 is so competitive that they didn't have to adjust the settings for the HCS. :wutface:

You're getting trolled, hard.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I don't get how 343 makes a really good multiplayer in Halo 5 but somehow hold it back themselves with shitty servers, disconnects and aim lag.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does the game not tell you who quits/dcs out of games? or am i blind?

It just says "Player Left".

Today is going to be terrible for me, there was one series without a lag out...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Every time I play this game I get so frustrated. I don't enjoy watching it because of radar and autos. If there aren't major changes to the competitive settings and matchmaking in the near future I'm done supporting 343. They don't deserve Halo. They've done nothing but bad with it.

I beliece that halo was the only competitive shooter without an automatic weapon. Most other games have one. Im thinking CoD, Gears, and CSGO. i think the biggest problem with the AR is its DPS. Either the fire rate should be reduced or its base damage should be reduced.

As for radar, I agree even though it helps me sometimes. It still seems like call outs are way more effective than the radar so i can't say if that has any real effect on matches as a whole vs just individual battles.

Can 343 at least address that this issue exists?

Do we have pro league today?