CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

well, that sucks for Havoc, but congrats to Doodle.

I think I'm the only NA person who enjoys EU Pro League

Hey now, I've supported EU Pro League for quite a long time now. You're not alone. :D  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EU play is still exciting they just play differently than NA. During Plaza SH for example I can generally follow what an NA team is going to do during certain situations before it happens, but when I watch EU teams it seems very random. At least right now.  :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Felt so cool :mj:

Now you can never stop running the web. It has been decided by higher powers. It is a burden you have to carry for us. The comunity. For Halo. Till the end of the competitive Halo scene.

• Upvote (+1) 2

a13ac95ce14a428140261ee5f552b278.png

dominant. come on guys, this had to have been looked at by at least 5 sets of eyes over there.

Settle down Tibby. We have to ignore these glaringly bad grammar arrows to save Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

So snakey just forfeited game 3 of their series against Pulse for disconnecting again. Most likely going to be playing with Talic for rest of series

Vetoed just played against someone glitching. The guy was an insanely bad player but got a bunch of kills because he was cheating. This shit needs to be fixed

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like to add to the lagout Rules:

If more than half the game has passed by either time or score-to-win and a player on the losing team lags out, the game is over and the winning team takes it.

• Downvote (-1) 1