CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He literally gets mad at every troll that trash talks him. No wonder OG bags him they know it will work

You are new if you think what was said was anything but satirical. He was 7 shots deep having a good time with Summit. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

He literally gets mad at every troll that trash talks him. No wonder OG bags him they know it will work

....he was plastered.

• Upvote (+1) 9

You are new if you think what was said was anything but satirical. He was 7 shots deep having a good time with Summit. 

I've watched his stream before and he gets so tilted at people trash talking him. I was subbed for like 8 months lmao

• Upvote (+1) 5

....he was plastered.

I guess that means it doesn't count

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've watched his stream before and he gets so tilted at people trash talking him. I was subbed for like 8 months lmao

Watch his stream from the beginning. As soon as the booze starts flowing it progresses. 8 month sub 2 years ago is different than an 8 month sub now. Trash talking does not mean he is tilted. It's just what he does. 

I guess that means it doesn't count

Look man I get you are trying to start drama but Lethul and Co and everyone who knows him knows he jokes around 99% of the time. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Look man I get you are trying to start drama but Lethul and Co and everyone who knows him knows he jokes around 99% of the time. 

Except for that 1% when he takes the last paper towels while your hands are still wet. :mj:   #neverforget

• Upvote (+1) 6

Watch his stream from the beginning. As soon as the booze starts flowing it progresses. 8 month sub 2 years ago is different than an 8 month sub now. Trash talking does not mean he is tilted. It's just what he does. 

Sub from the start of H5 up until around the start of Pro league season 1. Everytime after he would die in H1Z1 and someone would start trash talking him he would get super offended and get triggered by everything in his chat for the next 10 minutes. He's also the streakiest player in the HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Everytime after he would die in H1Z1 and someone would start trash talking him he would get super offended and get triggered by everything in his chat for the next 10 minutes. He's also the streakiest player in the HCS.

Literally everyone who dies in H1Z1 trash talks after they die. It's full of trolls. You think he gets super offended and triggered from everything in his chat for 10 mins? You are kidding yourself. Nice comment about the HCS as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

This ninja fan is acting like someone who just died in h1z1 :kappa:

Did you just assume my streamer fandom? :simms:

Same old anti-Ninja culture from blind critics. Meme gets stale.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Literally everyone who dies in H1Z1 trash talks after they die. It's full of trolls. You think he gets super offended and triggered from everything in his chat for 10 mins? You are kidding yourself. Nice comment about the HCS as well. You are the streakiest forum poster in Team Beyond.

I'm telling you my experience from watching his stream. No need for you to be offended lol

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm telling you my experience from watching his stream. No need for you to be offended lol

No offense taken. Just unnecessary narrative from you. Just like when Mikwen(i think) stated he didn't like casters assuming when a team felt a certain way. You say he must be offended and triggered. Also added an irrelevant comment about streakiness in the HCS.

Again, I'm not the Ninja Patrol. Just like any fan of someone or something, if you see something way off base, you'd make a comment. Its a forum afterall :simms: .

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No way he was joking when he was saying Optic was a trash org. Doesn't matter if he was drunk or not, people who are drunk tend to say things that they believe but wouldn't normally tell people sober.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Awesome to see Flamesword and Maniac still supporting Halo with the OpTic juice! Some 2v2 gameplay from one of our community-driven ASTRO 2v2 Tournaments!

fuck these guys though

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 12

No way he was joking when he was saying Optic was a trash org. Doesn't matter if he was drunk or not, people who are drunk tend to say things that they believe but wouldn't normally tell people sober.

You are joking man. He was drunk. And trash talking. No way he thinks Optic of all teams is trash. Cmon, use logic here.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You are joking man. He was drunk. And trash talking. No way he thinks Optic of all teams is trash. Cmon, use logic here.

You haven't been drunk before? All my friends and even I start saying what's on our minds when we are trashed but who really cares what Ninja said.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What are you saying?

Aggressive sarcasm.

Maniac and Flamesword have more Black Ops 3 2v2 gameplays on their channels than any Halo content whatsoever. Imagine if an OpTic Halo pro directed attention towards community focused Halo tournaments, or Halo in general. It would be insane. The most that I can see at a glance is a 2-3 1 hour livestream archives from Flamesword.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh no Ninja said Optic was trash while he was hammered! This is blasphemy!

/s

For real, who cares. He was obviously not serious. Lethul says questionable shit all the time and hes not even drunk. Double standards are cool.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You haven't been drunk before? All my friends and even I start saying what's on our minds when we are trashed but who really cares what Ninja said.

I also say dumb impulsive hyperbolic shit I don't really believe, and I don't think I'm the only one. I havent seen whatever video we're talking about but lets not act like in vino veritas is exactly a concrete rule

• Upvote (+1) 6