CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Every time I play MCC or Reach I can't believe how much better the aiming feels. It's seriously so bad in H5 why hasn't 343 even addressed it? It's even a problem on the PC version.

i mean you don't have to aim if you don't want to... :kappa:

Every time I play MCC or Reach I can't believe how much better the aiming feels. It's seriously so bad in H5 why hasn't 343 even addressed it? It's even a problem on the PC version.

adapt :kappa:

Looking at the passes i see the FFA PASS is $45. I was expecting to see $10. I dont see many casual local players dropping $45 just to get 1st rounded.

$45 is way too much. $20 or even $25 is a fairer compromise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just don't starve on the way there. Please. Good Luck! What's your team? 

the name is Team Killers, a pun for betraying

• Upvote (+1) 2

LG (Naded, El town, Victory, Danoxide) vs Elite 4? (Ryanoob, Goofy, Tapping Buttons, Gabriel) 

twitch.tv/goofy

• Upvote (+1) 3

LG (Naded, El town, Victory, Danoxide) vs Elite 4? (Ryanoob, Goofy, Tapping Buttons, Gabriel) 

twitch.tv/goofy

Wait? Tapping Buttons the young god?

• Upvote (+1) 7

@@RyanW

Wasn't he some kid who hated the comp scene?

Probably. A lot of people back from early Waypoint days(when I posted the most) had a lot of mixed emotions, more so than now, on that whole topic. SWAT ARs is just what has stuck with me when I see that name. 

wtf happened to eco???

He said he left in Goofy's chat

Not sure if it was one of those "I know they are gonna kick me, so imma leave first" things though.

This LG squad could be decent but it's lacking that X factor like a Stellur or Frosty type of player.

ya most teams are, there aren't a whole lot of players like Frosty lol, which is one of the reasons most teams cant beat optic ever

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Reforming worlds Liquid squad I would say.

Damn that would be big if true. They were a solid squad and took the old Denial squad to game 5 in a bo5 series at both Regionals and Worlds. And since then Eco has improved significantly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm so behind, could someone catch me up on why Victory was playing with LG in place of Eco? What happened to EG?

I'm so behind, could someone catch me up on why Victory was playing with LG in place of Eco? What happened to EG?

EG is playing with Stellur, which led to LG playing with Vic X. Nothing yet on what Eco is up to.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

$45 is way too much. $20 or even $25 is a fairer compromise.

The FFA is all weekend. There is no rounds. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gotta spend money to make money.

need a game that people actually like watching/playing first

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"Phade is a fucking pancake". 

I feel like this is something @@Infinity would say because his insults are tier-1 but I doubt it was him.

I said it last week and I'll say it again - transparency is key and we're all thankful for the effort you put in to make that happen. As you probably know, transparency is a rarity in the Halo community so it was nice to see some.

• Upvote (+1) 7