CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If Optic disbands Ace definitely finds himself on a pro team.

APG is a no

Maniac is a probably not

• Upvote (+1) 7

APG is a no

Maniac is a probably not

i feel like maniac or apg, mostly maniac, would do better on a different team coming in as a 4th instead of them bringing on new people to their sinking ship.  Going into a team that already has some stuff working out and then just catching up on strats and getting comfortable is a lot easier than trying to figure out wtf is going wrong all the time and constantly having new 4ths, imo.  I'll preface this by saying i really have no idea, but i think both those players could be good 4ths, especially maniac, for other squads just because they wouldnt be constantly fighting an uphill battle on a lost and frustrated team

P.S. apg this isn't a shot at you, ik it looks like i hate you all the time but i don't. ur good at halo

• Upvote (+1) 1

APG is a no

Maniac is a probably not

I think aPG is a yes if he plays as well as he did during relegation during "money 8s"

Its all moot though cuz it didn't happen lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't really wanna spread it around to ruin the game, it's VERY easy though.

It's gotta go though 100%

Is it an in game exploit or is something outside the game needed?

OT: Optic top 6  :bman:

True, though I wouldn't mind it. I'm sure the pros would, but strictly from a spectator stand point, it would be more fun to watch that rather than pub stomping over and over

We'd need to get Esea/Faceit/Cevo into Halo or convince Gamebattles to implement some kind of solo matchmaking

• Upvote (+1) 1

In my opinion, Qristola and SeptiQ were the two best players last season not on fabE or Xmen. I wish fabE would've stayed with Kimbo and that Jimbo joined Vibe instead of Snakey.

Those two teams would've had my top 8 players in Europe in them.

I don't get why nobody rates Snakey as a player, he has the ability to be the best in Europe on his day

• Upvote (+1) 1

The AR has no tap rate of fire threshold, so it shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger.

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah, very droll.......

LethuL being droll?

Never!

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it's a button combo or the sorts to do it all that means is it adds skill gap

:kappa:

I think aPG is a yes if he plays as well as he did during relegation during "money 8s"

Its all moot though cuz it didn't happen lol

Ya thats true he went off some series

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would the 2nd best EU team beat Optic?

i really want to say no

i say it would be very unlikely 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If it's a button combo or the sorts to do it all that means is it adds skill gap

:kappa:

Maybe we now have the first utility weapon with a button combo since the H2 BR.  :kappa:

No way is maniac going to become good by clawing, now if he grinded like ace has been, that's how he would actually improve.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The AR has no tap rate of fire threshold, so it shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger.

and the difference in spread is amazing. The one on the left is full clip of tapping, the one on the right is full clip of spray. 

rWVZs3B.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can anyone realistically pull this off though without actually breaking their hand trying to do it while maintaining their strafe.

I've only seen it being problematic when people use modded peripherals, which is what some people seem to be doing. I just couldn't fire it fast enough while playing normally for it to help at all.

I just saw 2 people back to back say it when it doesn't really make any sense to me for people to say that. I'd say them and LG are the next in line as far as how teams have played though.

I think TL/LG could be 3/4 or they could be 5/6. Each team has players who struggled to perform consistently last season. I mean we saw how great TL looked towards the end of last split. Well three of those players are on TL/LG.

Imo, TL and LG have the talent to be 3/4, but they can easily be overtaken by EG/E6 if the consistency issues continue.

Can anyone realistically pull this off though without actually breaking their hand trying to do it while maintaining their strafe.

I've only seen it being problematic when people use modded peripherals, which is what some people seem to be doing. I just couldn't fire it fast enough while playing normally for it to help at all.

Just curious, regardless of how realistic it seems to you, would you want this patched?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trigger stops exist :\

• Upvote (+1) 3

Trigger stops exist :\

I was using my trigger stops and while they helped, I still couldn't pull it off consistently enough even After trying to do this in a custom for 20 mins. My hand was just in pain.

Just curious, regardless of how realistic it seems to you, would you want this patched?

Yes. I don't know why they would leave the Assault Rifle uncapped. This was a huge problem in Call of Duty in 2007 onwards until the developers finally limited it.

Seems like a huge oversight.

• Upvote (+1) 2