CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Crazy how Royal 2 has been a top player since MCC H2A and he always shows up on LAN

He and snake won a reach mlg
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Crazy how Royal 2 has been a top player since MCC H2A and he always shows up on LAN

Definitely not crazy since he's been a top player since Reach. 

Just remember, a solid chunk of people here were saying he's the worst on optic.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Stasis CTF might aswell not be a gametype if its gonna get vetoed every series

Im here to provide cringe. We just werent prepared to do graphics on the fly so we tried to do it live. Please dont go to a second series and make me do it again.

THE FIX IS IN!!!

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty getting a triple kill when they want to cap catwalk...wow.

All you hear is "falling to frosty" "dying to frosty"

Frosty. Frosty. Frosty. I feel like I'm in a COD campaign where you hear "stay frosty" every second.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just remember, a solid chunk of people here were saying he's the worst on optic.

more like one poster whose been MIA since lmao.

statically speaking of course :kappa:

I just noticed that eSportsArena's twitch channel is partnered and you can subscribed to it. If the Halo twitch channel got partnered it would be a another great way for crowdfunding and we could get some pretty cool emotes in the process

@@LenoxCG

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's pretty obvious now the easiest way to beat NV is to make them tilt we saw this at the beginning of Pro League as well Liquid managed to make them tilt and they beat them.

nV shitting the bed late in game … how much of that is on the coach? Cause I feel like outside of calling out times, the coach needs to direct the players.

• Downvote (-1) 3

This is a huge learning experience for NV. OPTIC is seriously on a whole other level on lan. Royal 2 on lan is the best player in the game, with Snakebite being slightly below him, in my opinion.

For the love of Cortana NV, regardless of whatever happens during this lan,do NOT make a team change. You guys can only improve from here on out.

Just sharing some thoughts.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Honestly surprised the flag wouldn't have collision there with nades being thrown through it. Thank god it doesn't.

Can someone fill me in on what's going on right now? I just got home from work and I was expecting the tourney to be over tbh

hard to get a quick answer in twitch chat - this is grand finals? 

Yep, probably the last game if EnVy can't win this 

• Upvote (+1) 1