CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Vetoes on-screen didn't really work in my opinion BUT props again to ESA and @@Phade for hearing the community and giving it a go anyway - now we know what works and what doesn't for the next LAN.

Honestly I feel so bad about talking smack earlier this weekend about this event, its honestly turned out to be a really good show today and I've enjoyed it massively - part of that enjoyment definitely comes from seeing our concerns be heard, though, so that's important for ESL and HCS to learn from.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thinking about it, this has been the best champ Sunday in h5 yet lol

Agreed. Even Worlds was just awkward and way too brief. Today's show is exactly what I want to see going forward, whether it be with ESA, ESL or MLG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thinking about it, this has been the best champ Sunday in h5 yet lol

Most championship Sundays end after 3 matches. The weird thing about this tournament was that they pretty much hosted two tournaments this weekend as Saturday was seeding and Sunday was the actual tourney.

The pros this event were like a sponge and the tourney pretty much squeezed them dry. (A similie Pistola came up with.)

That crowd sounded kinda loud! Actually got me really hyped all of a sudden, even more than I already was.

Also that HCS trailer was cool. Music reminded me of Battlestar Galactica.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if whoever runs HCS Live Tweets is on here, but mad props to that guy. Makes it easy to keep up to date with games and gives you a general feel of how things are playing out when you can only sneak in a quick glance every 10 minutes or so at work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When @@LethuL takes the last paper towels while your hands are still wet :mj: I will never forget this. I will NEVER forgive you.

He should be able to dry your hands with his laser focus

Can I just say that I feel like Strongside has done a much better job as a caster than he did in Season 1.  I haven't noticed nearly as many things that annoy me from him

He also get's super excited at big times which is fun

• Upvote (+1) 6