CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I saw somewhere on Twitter that they were, but it wasn't from an official ESA or HCS account. I would hope that they are.

Phase confirmed on stream Grand Finals are best of 7.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MW placed 4th and Liquid moves on to play the loser of Optic and nV for top 2.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've seen more pistol usage on LAN than online.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Congratulations to Most Wanted for their top 4 finish, but I want to highlight for the sake of logic:

Even though they outplaced Enigma 6, they never met Enigma 6 in the tourney. Enigma 6's loser's bracket path was against a team that was only in that side of the loser's bracket because of a game 5 winners bracket r2 upset -- the team that just eliminated Most Wanted should have been playing them a round earlier on the opposite side of the Loser's Bracket, if things had played to seeds.

So, even though it would be great for the memes to dogpile E6 and make fun of them for not finishing top 4 at a tournament where there were only 4 pro teams...

Bracketology is what allowed this to occur.

nah jk e6 sux gaiz

Okay Cratos, give Tib his account back, you got outplaced by an amateur team :kappa:

I've seen more pistol usage on LAN than online.

Are you implying shot registration and crispness of HUD elements like reticule movement affect what weapons players use?

That's absurd, they should be using the AR more because autos are overpowered.

Okay Cratos, give Tib his account back, you got outplaced by an amateur team  :kappa:

I haven't seen my sister in days please help
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Are you implying shot registration and crispness of HUD elements like reticule movement affect what weapons players use?

I haven't seen my sister in days please help

Autos are still overpowered tho

Not a chance, it's purely coincidence.

Okay, NV chocked literraly games 3 and at the end of game 4. The most frustrating thing is that all those games were winnable for nv, there were no blowouts. Damn man, just brush it off boys in blue and come back strong in the finals.

GGs. Feels good to beat the statistical best team in the world on LAN again even if it is just winners bracket finals.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Congratulations to Most Wanted for their top 4 finish, but I want to highlight for the sake of logic:

Even though they outplaced Enigma 6, they never met Enigma 6 in the tourney.  Enigma 6's loser's bracket path was against a team that was only in that side of the loser's bracket because of a game 5 winners bracket r2 upset -- the team that just eliminated Most Wanted should have been playing them a round earlier on the opposite side of the Loser's Bracket, if things had played to seeds.

So, even though it would be great for the memes to dogpile E6 and make fun of them for not finishing top 4 at a tournament where there were only 4 pro teams...

Bracketology is what allowed this to occur.

nah jk e6 sux gaiz

Cratos won't mind. He doesn't like things to be boring.  :kappa:

waiting on saw while other team takes a base to win the series....bold move.

Waiting on SAW while the other team takes a base, only to force spawn a teammate in tower with you, who then takes the SAW off spawn while the opponents take a base*

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

frosty teabags as often as you seek the attention of 343 employees  :simms:

Watch out, posts like that get deleted ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1