CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Honestly I've missed close to 50 pages. When-ish did all of this juice go down? I'm not asking you to find the page for me, but if you had an idea of what day/time I'd love you forever.... in an extremely platonic fashion

If you're looking for a specific users posts, go to their user page, and go to their "find content" page and sort by posts only.

Hell no, it's actually amazing how different it is.

I'm glad the players are happier, but the stream quality still feels cheap compared to MLG. 

Let ESL do online and MLG do LANs.  

As of now, the viewership is abysmal. 

The excitement from these commentators is just phenomenal.

Anderson Cooper's only asked one question so far though. How can you evaluate his performance already? 

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly I've missed close to 50 pages. When-ish did all of this juice go down? I'm not asking you to find the page for me, but if you had an idea of what day/time I'd love you forever.... in an extremely platonic fashion

Mikwen's first post is on page 764 I believe. Just read popular posts from there.

OT: Hope they show Liquid - Most Wanted on stream after nV - OpTic instead of putting them on the feature station.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Player earnings from.this tournament for E6 (Prize money only):

Shooter: $125

Cratos: $125

Suspector: $625

Bubu Dubu: $3125

:kappa:

is this before or after the 5% fines?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

these slo mo montages would be 10000X better if they included the voices of the commentators also slowed down. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hell no, it's actually amazing how different it is.

Will this drastic change at this event have any impact on your statements yesterday about trying to get MLG back in the mix?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was he salty or understanding? I get that he runs the event and it's cool that they have an event, but people are allowed to criticize the presentation lol. I hate saying it, but it legitimately sounds like he's never even practiced. I think I've made the executive decision to just avoid reading back over those pages- I can only imagine.

Phade is actually the second coming of christ

Watching these slow.motion reminds me of the Dr Pepper highlight reels they had from tournaments in the MLG day, instead of sick no scopes and triple kills though we gotta enjoy double kills with assault rifles and the odd Hail Mary grenade.

Ah, advances.