CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I started posting even later and my account is older, tfw Halo was dead for like 4 years.  :mj:

You are a month older :']. Did TB start up in May 2013? We got in there early it seems. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Triple threat for the title is 1st match too  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:

They know how bad the viewership is gonna be when the debate/SNF start for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MW & LOL playing on side stage. Of course I am biased, but I would enjoy if that was on main stage for all to watch.

At this point, periscope has become my MW-viewing device. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

MW & LOL playing on side stage. Of course I am biased, but I would enjoy if that was on main stage for all to watch.

we need them to get that camera going or get a periscope of this.

So, whose Periscope do I need to go to?

Matclan has been periscoping today but his phone is on low battery right, if he ends streaming I'm sure he'll post a link in here if not I definitely will. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

-gets dropped

-still roots for former teammates

the negativity of this thread stresses me out  :kappa:

It's very hard not to root for them for two reasons 1) They very clearly improved from the decision as much as it sucks for me, and 2) Half of that team I consider my good friends (and the other half, I like). I've played Halo with only one person more than I have Troy, and Jorge is just an all around good guy. 

accidental neg :(

No worries

• Upvote (+1) 8

this next match is interesting.

Is Liquid a contender or a pretender?.. not just for the tournament, but in the pro league overall. Another loss really drops their stock.

• Downvote (-1) 1

TMMT vs MW is entertaining not because it's close (it is) but because the trash talk is great.

We have the CEO of TMMT just yelling out Gary's name every now and then. And then we have Boam just yelling out "easy" after every kill.

CEO guy prematurely yells out "choke" during game 1. Everyone just looks at him looool

• Upvote (+1) 8

TMMT vs MW is entertaining not because it's close (it is) but because the trash talk is great.

We have the CEO of TMMT just yelling out Gary's name every now and then. And then we have Boam just yelling out "easy" after every kill.

Do you know if anyone is Periscoping it? If not, could you keep us updated on the series score please?

• Upvote (+1) 1

MW takes game 1 3-2 on Col Flag! 

Edit: No periscope but receiving text updates so I will keep you guys posted. 

• Upvote (+1) 3