CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sort of annoying that the casters keep saying there's no definite #1 team right now.

We're clearly seeing at this LAN that the Optic team is the best. 

No way, esportsarena conspired to make nV lose because they were hungry.

If only 343 listened to feedback as well as EsportsArena we would be back on top.

Has optic only lost one map this event?

Only to nV (Truth Flag)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Edit: Jeez just realized I made this account wayyy back in July 2013. Didn't really start posting till maybe a year ago. Hell I made this bad boy 2 months after @@CyReN made his  :simms: .

I started posting even later and my account is older, tfw Halo was dead for like 4 years.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

How can they play for top4? Did tmmt beat liquid in lb? Wouldnt mw play liquid next?

MW beats 3sUp 3-0 in their series solidifying their dominance as the best AM team and sending 3sUp home.

They can legit get third this event
  • Upvote (+1) 2

How can they play for top4? Did tmmt beat liquid in lb? Wouldnt mw play liquid next?

They can legit get third this event

They can get second. They will get third. That's my prediction.

Open events are great. I'm way more invested in this event right now because I want to see MW make a losers bracket run and continue to upset and send teams home. Imagine if they beat nV? After Boams squad made a name for himself in Chattanooga, I've now been watching trying to see if he can break out through these Open LANs. Seems like it is possible. The dude said he started playing with H3 infection! I mean this just showcases what people have been saying with giving AMs an option to breakout.

• Upvote (+1) 9