CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Now that Halo has become a corporate venture for MS, it's safe to say their focus groups and the "greater community" have taken priority when it comes to gameplay decisions.

The question is how can we get the competitive Halo community's opinion to matter on competitive Halo again? It seems to me that pros have to become more vocal (note: not jackasses) when it comes to their criticism by posting it in larger communities such as reddit. Make 343 unable to ignore it.

-Reminder that we were rolling with Breakout until Snakebite was able to catch Holmes in an awkward moment.

100%

The only way 343i is going to care is if the pros take their concerns publicly and vocally.

Post on r/halo, Waypoint, TB, make YouTube videos, anything that brings more attention to aspects they want fixed. 343i doesn't care about what we want, but they will when their pros throw shade at them.

Greenskull is a representation of shill he gets free products and probably money too to make videos about Halo, he has too or he isn't getting his $$$

I remember not too long ago he made a video defending himself.

Destiny streamer, RealKrafty, has 6k viewers to watch him carry his parents to the lighthouse. 

Nah, since it doesn't say <message deleted> in his screenshot, it means he was timed out for a previous message, and tried to send that one while he was banned.

oh I'm a dumb dumb, thanks for clearing it up

Tuned into the stream. Saw them switch between 3 different people running around with ars. Closed stream

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I love how good 343 is at wasting opportunities.

Porting all old halos onto new console possibly saving Halo? Release it completely broken and never fix it.

New Halo game to revive the competitive scene and franchise? Release it barebones with no details on when new content will be added. Like seriously all they had to do was say "We're planning on monthly free content updates and here is what we will be releasing in each one."

World championship with 100k viewers? Doesn't use it as a chance to announce details on the upcoming pro league or upcoming content updates.

Porting part of the game to PC? Doesn't market it at all causing most people who see "Halo 5 forge" to think it's just a map editor and nothing else. Also releasing it broken/barebones with no dates on when it will be updated.

This company could seriously saved their game on so many occasions but are obviously clueless or don't care .

to be fair they did announce the pro league at the end of the HWC stream

Never tweeting esportsarena again. Mods are ridiculous. Banning for nothing and letting racism go free. Really?

its freaking twitch chat lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love how good 343 is at wasting opportunities.

Porting all old halos onto new console possibly saving Halo? Release it completely broken and never fix it.

New Halo game to revive the competitive scene and franchise? Release it barebones with no details on when new content will be added. Like seriously all they had to do was say "We're planning on monthly free content updates and here is what we will be releasing in each one."

World championship with 100k viewers? Doesn't use it as a chance to announce details on the upcoming pro league or upcoming content updates.

Porting part of the game to PC? Doesn't market it at all causing most people who see "Halo 5 forge" to think it's just a map editor and nothing else. Also releasing it broken/barebones with no dates on when it will be updated.

This company could seriously saved their game on so many occasions but are obviously clueless or don't care .

So much this

This is a bit different, but Phizzurp funeral is being streamed right now if you want to pay your respects to someone helped shape console eSports early on for CoD - https://www.twitch.tv/phizzurp

Before people jump the gun, he had a lot of family that couldn't make it over from overseas and the family is ok with this for them to watch. Please keep comments respectful, joking and whatnot will not be tolerated.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Definitely appreciate your constant feedback as well responding to the criticism. You're doing a much better job today man keep up the hard work!

To be fair plenty of sports have this format. Major League Soccer has home and away until the final, College World Series (M and F) probably some more

Usually "soccer" finals are played in neutral fields.

This is a bit different, but Phizzurp funeral is being streamed right now if you want to pay your respects to someone helped shape console eSports early on for CoD - https://www.twitch.tv/phizzurp

Before people jump the gun, he had a lot of family that couldn't make it over from overseas and the family is ok with this for them to watch. Please keep comments respectful, joking and whatnot will not be tolerated.

I think this is nice, considering most people who knew him online can now pay their respects even if they aren't present in person.

• Upvote (+1) 2

to be fair they did announce the pro league at the end of the HWC stream

They didn't announce any dates or meaningful details that people would actually want to know.

Really hoping we get the 3sUP vs Most Wanted series on stream. Prototype and Lifestyle are not very fond of each other. Damn i wish we could get a listen in for that series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The camera guy walking around watching the series not on mainstage is SOOO MUCH better than the slow mo clips over and over and over. @@Phade

• Upvote (+1) 7

Welp. Off topic but Ninja made 20k in the last 2 days from a generous donator. Carry on. GGs NV!

This got me interested so I checked out sodapoppin for the first time. Dude literally has a donation backlog that's que'd up. Literally making 33 cents a second playing WoW....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was gone for an hour can someone give me a quick update on the results of any matches I might have missed.

Lol upset liquid

Most wanted went up 2-0 vs NV but lost

That's really the relevant stuff. Everything else is according to plan. Optic vs lol next and NV vs e6

• Upvote (+1) 1