CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think Optic and ALG are still kinda up in the air in terms of their 4th.

I think Heinz is a lock for Optic.  when you put "!team" in his twitch chat it says "heinzWall"

Falcated to ALG

ahh yes i knew i forgot someone, thanks

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Heinz is a lock for Optic.  when you put "!team" in his twitch chat it says "heinzWall"

I think that'll most likely be the case, but it's not exactly been confirmed by anyone from Optic. A mod in his chat could've made it as a troll.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think that'll most likely be the case, but it's not exactly been confirmed by anyone from Optic. A mod in his chat could've made it as a troll.

If it's on the Internet it must be true. Do you think someone would really do that? Troll on a Twitch chat?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ugh, I cant wait for the next World Championship. Casuals and fans from other games really boosted views leading up to the event (and the event itself). Plus Puckett. And MLG. Everything was just so much more hype.

Edit: Excited for OPEN EVENTS tho.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It was a mod, he had them change it back to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No announcement for US teams yet? I thought the lock happened last night. 

No announcement for US teams yet? I thought the lock happened last night. 

tonight at 11:59 pm eastern 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Multiquotification?

I made it into Papa Mikwen's first successful multi quote! I feel so honored

• Upvote (+1) 3

People don't notice carpal tunnel for decades sometimes then slowly it comes up and your hand is fucked from poor ergonomics. Same with back pain.

It could be that some people with more dexterity or larger hands can do it safely. Or that there is a safe method of holding it. Or it could just be safe to do it regardless of grip.

Unfortunately there seems to be no medical interest in the subject. You'd think scuf might be interested in commissioning such a study because hard evidence could earn them a lot of sales. Of course there would always be questions of validity for a study commissioned by scuf though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People don't notice carpal tunnel for decades sometimes then slowly it comes up and your hand is fucked from poor ergonomics. Same with back pain.

It could be that some people with more dexterity or larger hands can do it safely. Or that there is a safe method of holding it. Or it could just be safe to do it regardless of grip.

Unfortunately there seems to be no medical interest in the subject. You'd think scuf might be interested in commissioning such a study because hard evidence could earn them a lot of sales. Of course there would always be questions of validity for a study commissioned by scuf though.

personally, i've always held a controller like this, i don't know why at all just have.

holding it "normal" feels weird to me and cramps my hands.

just like anything in life, depends on the person.

• Upvote (+1) 5

DUDE IF I DIDN'T GET EXPOSED I NEVER WOULD'VE KNOWN I NEGGED YOU. I plus repped everything I saw you post now though i'm sorry please forgive. I'm glad you're part of our community now and I hope we can be friends :^)

It's too late to apologize.

if there was any doubt that @@PaPaMikwen was a dad

yeah well if I get a hold of the dudes running me over in warzone FF right after I buy a level 7 legendary req without even trying to avoid me I might not be so dad like ;)

• Upvote (+1) 3

yeah well if I get a hold of the dudes running me over in warzone FF right after I buy a level 7 legendary req without even trying to avoid me I might not be so dad like ;)

Get the belt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been watching a lot more CSGO lately, and it got me thinking...how sick would it be if Halo 5 had an ESEA like client? I think it would be much better from a spectator stand point instead of watching pros stomp in matchmaking. 

Might be possible for the PC version. Considering there won't be matchmaking I could see a 3rd party organization creating their own.

I started clawing a year ago, and it NEVER hurt. I got used to it after like two firefight games and a few octagons (I was playing Reach at the time). Am I clawing wrong? Are my hands just the perfect size? Will I lose all finger and wrist movement before I'm 20? I WAS JUST DOING IT BECAUSE SCUFS ARE A LOT OF MONEY!  :mj:

The fact that maniac has been playing in 15-20 hour sessions probably has more to do with his hands hurting than clawing.

tonight at 11:59 pm eastern 

Ah, had my days mixed up.