CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

no, we all agreed that there wasn't a point in all playing again later, potentially playing nV for 2-3 series before the actual bracket started. We won our matches so we are first, then E6 nV played for 2-3

Ah, okay.

Thanks LethuL. I'm just a nag who wants to see y'all play more because that's like a fun series to watch.

unconstructive criticism: wade needs to go. What he is doing(interrupting everyone) is UNBEARABLE and really distracts from the gameplay. I really wanted to mute the sound but that would have been no fun so instead i, and im sure others, sat through what was really painful to listen to. Maybe it wasnt bad for some but it was one of those things where once it becomes bothersome, you cant ignore it and it tilts you even further.

other than that i enjoyed the stream and am looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully the message has been relayed to wade and tomorrow is better for him casting wise.

• Upvote (+1) 3

is there a list of teams and bracket for tomorrow?

Optic
nV
E6
Liquid
TMMT
3sUP
MostWanted
Ego Rangers
Solstice
Carnage
CPR Esports
For_Wade
Amatuer Hour

Those are the top 13 teams (idk seeding/bracket for most).

*Edit* Apparently there are no seeds 14-16, and the Top 3 teams will get a bye.

There is only going to be 13 teams tomorrow :/ 4 pro teams, 8 ams and Aces team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

There is only going to be 13 teams tomorrow :/ 4 pro teams, 8 ams and Aces team.

So one team is gonna have a free win?

Oh, well that answers my question.

How we went from 2.5 million prizing to struggling for get 2.5k viewers should be studied.

I thought it was blatantly obvious that the main reason HWC got as high as 100k was the prize pool, there was very little else to latch on to from an outsiders perspective, to actually saty and follow the scene. A lot of kids just got there REQ packs and never watched HCS again.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

You know shit bad when Ola of all people is legitimately getting angry over something other than losing.

YIKES.

snips 

That's awful. Really a shame to see such a nice venue and such bad production value/crew work. Not a good look for the scene or for the players. 

and I'm telling every pro to take a stand to get MLG back involved, and everyone has agreed. How we're going to do this, not sure yet, but it needs to happen.

MLG will be involved with this or it's going to die, just the truth.

Hell yes. 

It's so painful to see Adam post in here, obviously more passionate and knowledgeable on making competitive Halo successful and not be allowed to help us.

This community deserves better. 

And before anyone says we're being ungrateful to what we have now, please spare me. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

and I'm telling every pro to take a stand to get MLG back involved, and everyone has agreed. How we're going to do this, not sure yet, but it needs to happen.

ily. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been seeing a lot about this Snipedown interview...does anyone have it clipped? Was out I guess when it happened.

giphy.gif