CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The reason there is barely any viewers is cuz this game sucks... Why is there still a radar, why isnt it BR start yet, and why is there so many nooby weapons on the map.... There are sooo many new players that were irrelevant in every other Halo before this... I have never heard of most of these players that play this game... You got a team like CLG/Optic dominating yet in previous Halo's they were terrible players except Royal 2...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 36

Lethul is the GOAT halo interview man, so good haha. he better cast when he's done playing

accidental upvote^^

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL. I thought wtf is this show with the Olly Olly Oxen Free is that supposed to be blue team. But then a commercial for Pog.

That interview was awesome from all parties involved. I really appreciate the questions about the am teams, and Lethul is always fun to watch.

Lethul is the GOAT halo interview man, so good haha. he better cast when he's done playing

He'd be a great commentator. His style of humor aligns nicely with a lot of the community so with his in-game knowledge in combination with that, I can't imagine it wouldn't work out.

The reason there is barely any viewers is cuz this game sucks... Why is there still a radar, why isnt it BR start yet, and why is there so many nooby weapons on the map.... There are sooo many new players that were irrelevant in every other Halo before this... I have never heard of most of these players that play this game... You got a team like CLG/Optic dominating yet in previous Halo's they were terrible players except Royal 2...

AIDS the post

seriously you had me at nooby weapons and radar but lost me at wtf the bold was.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Br starts lol you been stuck in some sort of trolling time warp? nobody's asking for that now, the pistol is a great weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dev support from 343 seemed like a dream because we had been shunned for so long but looking at the big picture we surrendered all control over competitive Halo.

Dev support pros:

Microsoft $$$

Dev Support Cons:

Complete control over gametypes, maps, and settings

Complete control over Pro League formatting

Complete control over tournament organizers and locations

Complete control over grassroots events with dedicated server dev kits

Feel free to add to either list.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Change your name to RandomGrammar

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm just saying, I'm kinda happy that the nV hype hasn't lived up on LAN. I can continue to refer to them as Shitwen, Saltdown, Puke, and Ola. Gotta respect Ola.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Best thing eSports Arena has done is shown a public service announcement about the dangers of climbing into a refrigerator.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Best thing eSports Arena has done is shown a public service announcement about the dangers of climbing into a refrigerator.

there was one of those at the end of every GI Joe episode

they had them after Mr T, too