CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@EagleBurn is there a reason /r/halo doesn't have a stickied thread or anything about this like it usually does for HCS events? The sidebar still has the schedule for the OC LAN as "TBD"  :wutface:

I saw Tsquared commentating and immediately refused to promote this event.

I just forgot, I'll make a thread now < 3

• Upvote (+1) 5

Really? I say it all the time :/ Then again I come from the generation of Halo 2 and proximity voice. God I miss that... true uncontrolled explicit banter.

Party chat killed the banter :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't feel like there should ever be a situation in which the same map is played twice in a row. We have enough stronghold and slayer gametypes to prevent that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whoever loses this series will have an excuse for why they lost it. Audio issues is my pick for what they use.

I think that is true, but it'll be combined with "and it's only qualifying, so it doesn't really matter"

• Upvote (+1) 1

GGs. Feels good to beat the god squad on LAN even if it is a meaningless seeding match.

there

it

is

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite is way too good on LAN, but it looks like Royal 2 also gets a boost as well. They are still the best duo in the league and I think we kind of forgot recently because of their recent online scrim performances, I know I sort of did. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It saddens me to think that the CLG/OpTic dynasty might be tarnished by a pro league dependant on online matches rather than live events.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Whoever loses this series will have an excuse for why they lost it. Audio issues is my pick for what they use.

nm

• Upvote (+1) 1